⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Will the progress be lost if I connect with facebook?

Rodrigo_Salmen
Rodrigo_Salmen Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello. I've been playing Candy Crush without being connected to Facebook (already  completed over 1000 levels). I will purchase another phone, so I wanted to know if it is possible to associate my progress with a Facebook account, so that I can continue from the current level in the new phone, rather than starting all over again.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Hi Rodrigo, yes if you never connected to Facebook before then it's going to believe that you just started playing the game.  Your progress can be added once you start with Facebook by following the steps here:  https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep

I must warn you though that your boosters and lives will not transfer to another mobile device because they are saved just to that device so you can play the game offline.  Use up your boosters before starting with another phone.

• Rodrigo_Salmen
    edited August 2018
  • Rodrigo_Salmen

Hi Rodrigo, yes if you never connected to Facebook before then it's going to believe that you just started playing the game.  Your progress can be added once you start with Facebook by following the steps here:  https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep

I must warn you though that your boosters and lives will not transfer to another mobile device because they are saved just to that device so you can play the game offline.  Use up your boosters before starting with another phone.

Oh thanks! Just one thing, one of the steps on the thread 'Moving game progress to a new device' (which i believe is the link you were refering to) is 'Back up your progress and connect to Facebook or to the Kingdom'. But isn't that going to reset my progress, as you stated? Or am I following the wrong steps? Thank you!
  • sharadakatla
    sharadakatla Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    I have deactivated my old facebook account which was connected to candycrush. I have been playing candy crush since 6yrs and saved the progress both on old fb and  king.com. As I deactivated my old fb account, i opened new facebook account and want to connect my candy crush to it. Now i am at level 5008. When i try to connect to fb, am losing all my progress and falling back to level 1. Is there any way to connect to fb without losing progress?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

If you have not been playing through Facebook or the Kingdom, then I am going to suggest that you create a Kingdom account by following the steps from here.  They will be able to get your progress going through the Kingdom account.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?