⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Just today the quit button will not let me reset you just have to play that level or loose

Options
Jackie_Coe
Jackie_Coe Posts: 104 Level 3

I cannot reset a level for example to have 2 boosters together, it just says that if I quit, I will loose space dash etc, so you have to play that level or loose everything - 1 go.  I am on level 3665.  This has never happened before, please help

Best Answer

• Crystaltipps
    Crystaltipps Posts: 7 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Maurice, 

I know that I will lose a life if I quit after making a move. But what has changed is that now I also lose a life if I quit BEFORE making any moves. So I can no longer reset the level to line up my boosters in the way that I used to. And I don't understand why some can still do this and I can't.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Jackie, you have to exit out of the game before making a move.  If you play even just one move it's recognizing that you played the game.  Is that what happened to you or is it something else?

• Katie_Kirby_2
    Katie_Kirby_2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This is happening to me too 

• Jackie_Coe
    edited August 2018
    Options

Hi Jackie, you have to exit out of the game before making a move.  If you play even just one move it's recognizing that you played the game.  Is that what happened to you or is it something else?

No unfortunately. When I start a game I press the quit/red button so that I can have my boosters together & I often do this several times until I actually start to play a game, but now when I press the quit button it just comes up with end game or play. Therefore you only get the first go to play any game. I have reloaded, it made no difference. This has only started today & I have been playing for years. Really hope that you can be of further help!!
  • _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Katie, then if it is happening to you too then they must have made a change in the game.  There have been a few changes in the game lately so this must be one of them that once you start and quit then you lose the challenge.

• Jackie_Coe
    Options

This is happening to me too 

So what on earth do we do now?. Tomorrow when the new levels come out, just won,t be able to play. Could this be the end?
  • Jackie_Coe
    Options

Hi Katie, then if it is happening to you too then they must have made a change in the game.  There have been a few changes in the game lately so this must be one of them that once you start and quit then you lose the challenge.

Hi ElsaSo if you think this is a King change, why just 2 of us?. Is there any way this can be confirmed?. Thanks Jackie
  • Crystaltipps
    Crystaltipps Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Happening to me too. I'm on 3665 and waiting for new levels tomorrow. This is going to make things so much more difficult if we can't reset.

• Jackie_Coe
    Options

Happening to me too. I'm on 3665 and waiting for new levels tomorrow. This is going to make things so much more difficult if we can't reset.

Ok that’s both of us on3665 but I don’t understand why there aren’t millions having the same problem! I have been in touch with customer care and am still waiting to hear anything....hmmm. Any ideas how we can get any further confirmation? Jackie
  • _Elsa_
    Options

I am going to test it out now on my browser!  I just tried it out on 2 different levels.  I opened the level and then quit and it was still showing 5 lives left to play.  

• Kvast
    Kvast Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

I can reset a level by exiting it without losing my space dash challenge.  But now I can no longer exit the game in the middle of a level without losing the challenge.  This just started for me from today with the new levels (3666+).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?