⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3714 needs developer attention!

Tom_Jacoby
Tom_Jacoby Posts: 5 Level 2

This level is truely Impossible. The fruit won’t drop down, not playable and forgive me but kinda mean!

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)

Best Answer

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend

Hi Tom, I am notifying the King Admin tomorrow about this because a few of you have written here about this level.  Hopefully they will make a change because there is more than one complaint on this level.

• Tom_Jacoby

Thanks Elsa for passing this along to King. There is someone who calls himself JohnnyCrush on YouTube. He can’t solve this puzzle either and if he can’t well...check it out

• _Elsa_

Hi Tom, I know Johnny so if he can't figure it out then we know it's definitely not a great thing because he is very good at playing the game!

• Golfer_Tim
    Golfer_Tim Posts: 3 Newbie

Do not waste your boosters on this level.  You can get rid of the blockers, if you spend enough boosters, but the fruit on the right is likely to get stuck there.  King will fix it sooner or later, and we can move on.

• Maurice_Scorey
    Maurice_Scorey Posts: 1 Newbie

The issue with the ingredients not dropping is not restricted to this level.

I've had many levels where the ingredients get stuck and will not drop no mater what you do. In a lot of cases I've had to use Free Move boosters to move the ingredients off of ledges to get them to drop. But on this level that is not possible.

The issue lies in the games logic giving priority to everything else on the board when deciding what to drop into an empty space.

The ingredients are last in the queue when it comes to drop priority and therefore just sit there dumbfounded while everything else around them drops instead.

This has been a long running issue that has gone unreported till now as the layout of this level has highlighted the problem.

The studio needs to change the priority so that the ingredients drop into a space before anything else.

• _Elsa_

Hi Maurice, I know that the studio was made aware of this.  Another message that I have been following someone wrote that they think it was fixed.  Try it tonight to see if there is a change.  I am not notified when the changes are made so I just rely on all of you players to update the message when it changes.

• Maurice_Scorey
    Maurice_Scorey Posts: 1 Newbie

Issue is definitely not fixed, Only been able to clear 2 of the 3 icing blocks, since I have run out of hands and lolly pop hammers and can't get any more until Feed the pet has been fixed.

but even when cleared the ingredients will not drop.

Priority goes from left of the board to right, so everything on the left of the ingredients drops through the portal, while the ingredients just sit there laughing at you.

This is a game breaking issue and needs to be given absolute priority above everything else to get fixed as the game is now completely unplayable.

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓

Well the studio is aware of this so let's see what happens tomorrow when the game is updated for the week.

• Tom_Jacoby

I like how you handle issues like this Elsa, no really, you have a challenging job calming people. Thank you for being the link to the studio for us who are basically beta testers for new levels before release to mobile devices. Are you here in America?

• _Elsa_

Hi Tom, thanks for the compliment!  Yes this volunteering job is very challenging, especially when people are so frustrated and they take it out in their message or demand things from King.  I live in the USA. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?