⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Has anyone completed level 3714 yet? I don't think it is possible.

Answers

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5

What sort of business are you running. New levels released without Level 3714 being fixed. It's like continuing to sell a faulty product, then releasing an updated version with the same fault. Until this glitch is fixed, I am taking your advice, Elsa, and playing other games, but they won't be any produced by King/Activision.

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Hi Mim, hopefully it will get fixed today.

Elsa, anything been done yet for this level???? I played this morning and still the same....I still don't understand the strategy of this level. Please explain what you are suppose to be doing and how it is suppose to work since you completed the level. Someone should be able to answer this very simple question. Please and Thank you.
  • Stephanie-33
    Stephanie-33 Posts: 52 Level 3

Looks like the problem has been fixed, thank you!

I did use some boosters to complete the level. The strategy I used was clearing the right side blockade first to make sure the acorns were going to drop as it seems to be hit or miss whether they would fall. Once I was sure I could be successful I then used some boosters to make sure I won it. Horrible level!
  • Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

The problem with this level is one that has existed for a long time, namely that when you have a square that must receive a candy from a diagonal (i.e., any of the three squares that initial have a cupcake blocker in this level ) candy will not alternate coming from the upper right and upper left as it should, but will always come from the upper left if that is available.  That means that in this level to get anything to fall from the upper right in one of those spaces you must do something that simultaneously clears that candy (or causes it to fall) AND clears the candy to the upper left. 

For example, if you have brought down the cherries then do a stripe/stripe match under the column in which cherries initially appeared (such as the far left column), the "cupcake" position vacates because of the horizontal stripe (clearing below the middle portal) and there is nothing to go into that position from the "cherry" column and, therefore, a nut will fall from the "nut" column (once that nut falls though the new candies will have filled the "cherry" column and will not take that position if there are more spaces - e.g., from a wrapper/stripe combo clearing three horizontal rows - so each combo brings down only one nut).  Thus, the only thing that you can do to make the nuts fall is a combination (or use a coconut wheel).

In Mim's example above, this means a combo that can clear both the middle column and the upper red, green, green column (such as a strip directly below that column, a double chocolate wheel combo, a wrapper or stripe that clears the red, green, green upper column, etc.). 

However, since these scenarios are rare it is almost impossible to set up time and time again in just the right position with few remaining turns.

Ok, thank you for your response.
  • Moonina:)
    Moonina:) Posts: 13 Level 2

It's completely useless trying to pass this level the way it is now, not only because of the ruined portholes but because of the way it's been designed, with many colors and fruits that make strongly difficult to clear the three blocks. The designer should try to pass it before releasing it, and in this case that hasn't been done. I'm going to use my time in more rewarding things for now.

• Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
    edited August 2018

Sorry I meant our spaceship boosters

• Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4

We can't keep our boosters now when we refresh the page. I couldn't do the levels without these. Is this permanent?. I think you will lose many of your fans now. I've spent enough money on this level

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend

Hi Debbie, I'm not sure why it's taking this long to get it fixed but I will forward this message to a King Admin and maybe she can get some kind of push on it.

• Alan_Burton
    Alan_Burton Posts: 37 Level 2

OK folks, so they've changed it at last. 35 moves instead of 30, four colours not five and I think the blockers are thinner. Not clear whether they've done anything about the porthole problem or not so don't know whether to risk another shedload of boosters or not! However we have guests coming round for lunch shortly, so I won't be able to try anyhow till this evening.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend

Alan, thanks for letting us know that they fixed it a bit!  Please write back when you try it tonight to know that it's a definite fix on the porthole problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?