📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush level 3669

Options
2»

Answers

• Pippin
    Pippin Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Didn't work all morning, but about half an hour got through.  But because it was a 'test' run, I wasn't playing properly, and didn't have the (stolen) boosters, and only scored 1 star.  King have cost me getting a gold crown for the level, and didn't bother to reinstate the lost hours of boosters from having won the Space Race.  Plus, I'm behind on the current star chase.So yes, it's nice that the level is fixed, but King is letting a lot of us down.  You've changed the game so that the races and chases are an important part of play but if the point of those can be lost on technical glitches without fixing the consequences of those glitches, you, King need to up *your* game. 

• Suzy_Fuller
    Suzy_Fuller Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

King, you fixed this a little, but it's still broken!!! On my profile, they have marginally fixed this level, but it still has problems. Striped candies are normally accepted as part of order fulfillment, as long as the colors match. So a yellow stripe SHOULD (and used to even on this level) work. But it doesn't The fix was to change the yellow stripes on the board to regular yellows. So it mostly works, unless you bring in a booster that replaces on of your yellows. If your level hasn't even been fixed that far, I'd try bringing in a lucky (pink checkmark) candy at the beginning. If you want to see the NEW glitch, and my solve for it, you can watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGd_Qrm248g

• Eddie_Frost
    Eddie_Frost Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Apparently it has to do with the spaceship/magic helmets..........I just got it to work with the gold spaceship but all the yellows were solids....every other time I tried at least 1 was a striped........So if you have the helmets just hope one of the boosters is not a yellow one, or lose them and then go into it.

• Suzy_Fuller
    Suzy_Fuller Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Didn't work all morning, but about half an hour got through.  But because it was a 'test' run, I wasn't playing properly, and didn't have the (stolen) boosters, and only scored 1 star.  King have cost me getting a gold crown for the level, and didn't bother to reinstate the lost hours of boosters from having won the Space Race.  Plus, I'm behind on the current star chase.So yes, it's nice that the level is fixed, but King is letting a lot of us down.  You've changed the game so that the races and chases are an important part of play but if the point of those can be lost on technical glitches without fixing the consequences of those glitches, you, King need to up *your* game. 

Pippin, they've fixed it for me...well, kind of...although it can still glitch if you bring in boosters. But if you're really stuck and want to pass this level without waiting for a fix, you should be able to beat it by bringing in a lucky candy (pink checkmark, before you start the level). I hope. It's definitely worth a try. Good luck!!!
  • Eddie_Frost
    Eddie_Frost Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Level 3669 works ok for me this morning. Has anyone else tried it in the past few hours?

As of 3:50p.m. still not working here....on laptop.........
  • Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    Options

Level 3669 works ok for me this morning. Has anyone else tried it in the past few hours?

Thanks Eddie. The moderators have been made aware of it.
  • LS_Dimple_Bhatia
    LS_Dimple_Bhatia Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem . Is there no solution?? Pls help

• KurubaNagappaGna
    KurubaNagappaGna Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Two color bombs joint it is very easy level .

• Srinivasa_Sarma
    Srinivasa_Sarma Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

King, you fixed this a little, but it's still broken!!! On my profile, they have marginally fixed this level, but it still has problems. Striped candies are normally accepted as part of order fulfillment, as long as the colors match. So a yellow stripe SHOULD (and used to even on this level) work. But it doesn't The fix was to change the yellow stripes on the board to regular yellows. So it mostly works, unless you bring in a booster that replaces on of your yellows. If your level hasn't even been fixed that far, I'd try bringing in a lucky (pink checkmark) candy at the beginning. If you want to see the NEW glitch, and my solve for it, you can watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGd_Qrm248g

Guru there is no chance to join.. 3695 is 15 moves only how to solve it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?