⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Dexter challenge confusing and not calculating. Dated 05/24/2018

2»

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Hi Benni, you have to be at the game at the exact moment that the challenge ends to see who wins.  There are players who have this need to constantly win and they will stay up all night watching to see where they are vs where the other players are.  If they are close they will wait until the last couple of minutes so that they can move ahead of you.  Being connected but not playing until the end won't make a difference.  Yes you have to be on Facebook or how about you try this the next time.  How about you try to connect with the Kingdom instead of Facebook because maybe you won't have as many players trying to beat you.  Just a thought.

• Benni_Jones
    Benni_Jones Posts: 34 Level 2

Thanks!! I'm not that into winning, wow I am not staying up all night. Nice of you to answer me, though. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Benni there are some crazy competitive players out there.  If you check the messages here on King Care people want to know why they cannot get 3 stars on each level or why they lost out in not getting the gold crown.  Lots of competitive players out there!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?