⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Space Dash & Mort's Magic Helmets

Monkey
Monkey Posts: 13 Level 2

Hello, I absolutely LOVE the Space Dash - and Mort's Magic Helmets too, although Space Dash is better :) - however, for the past week or so, after I have tediously earned the boosters if I have to stop in the middle of a level and come back to find the app needs to be restarted, all my boosters are gone and I have to start all over!!!! :(:(:(:(   It's very frustrating and has made me stop playing the game altogether.  Is there any plan to fix this so if the app crashes or restarts, boosters are not affected?  Thanks so much!! 

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4

Thank you so much for bringing this to King's attention, Monkey (love that name btw!) I will pass this on to the Moderator for you. This may be a new glitch happening since I have seen quite a few people saying the same kinds of things. I hope you have a great day and thanks again for writing.

• Monkey

Hi Laura, thank you so much for reporting this issue for me and others - I very much appreciate it!  Hope you have a great day too!!

• Laura_Grosvenor

No problem at all Monkey. That's what I do. ;) Keep on Crushin'!

• Monkey

Hi Laura, just checking to see if there are any updates...?  The glitch is still happening.  I'd love to start playing Candy Crush Saga again.  If it's not going to get fixed though, please let me know and I'll move on to something else! :)

• Laura_Grosvenor

They are still looking into it. Windows 10 has been crashing the game, so that kind of takes priority at the moment. I can repost this for the Moderator to look at tomorrow. There is a lot going on at King, so I appreciate your patience. :) Have a wonderful day!!

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hello Monkey (Have to agree with Laura, great nickname!)

I'm sorry, but this is not a glitch but a new feature that's been introduced a few days ago. There has been some changes made and you can no longer keep the win if you exit the game.

Our Game Studios are constantly adapting our games by introducing and testing new features, gameplay or concepts.

Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed we then decide whether the change is one we want to adopt or not.

I understand that you may not appreciate this change, and rest assured that I have passed your feedback onto the Developers.

Thank you all for the feedback and really sorry that this changes the way you play. I hope you still enjoy crushing!

Mia

• Monkey

Hi Mia, thank you for letting me know about the change!  I will definitely stop playing the game in this case as it's just too frustrating to lose all my progress if I my game is interrupted for any reason (which happens most of the time....I rarely just get uninterrupted time to sit and play).  Please do let me know if the developers ever decide to change things back to the way they were before!!  Thanks again!! 

• Carson
    Carson Posts: 2 Newbie

I agree with Monkey. I thought this was a glitch in the game but unfortunately I realized you did it on purpose. Helmets were making the games fun. Honestly this is not a good strategy. I have reached the latest levels and they are quite tough even with the boosters let alone without them. And to see your progress go as soon as you restart the game is not good either. Not sure who suggested it but it was an error. I guess I will also find another game. Good luck with your future ventures. 

• Rob_Paul
    Rob_Paul Posts: 4 Newbie

I agree with Monkey. I am also at the latest levels and to get 3 helmets by working hard to have them go away because I have to tend to my daily routine is just a huge pain.  I hope the developers decide to change it back! The game is fun and challenging, and sometimes you just need some help. The helmets give you that edge when you need it!

• Brooke_babes
    Brooke_babes Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2018
    I agree with monkey too, I have played this game every day, enjoyed getting the helmets which helped on the harder levels, now I am stuck! I don’t like being one of the chosen few. Guess it’s time to say goodbye to candy crush.
    on my husbands game he is unable to restart his level without losing a life, has been like this since August 2018, waited for updates but it never helps.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?