⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Denize's lanterns

Options
Benni_Jones
Benni_Jones Posts: 34 Level 2

I was ahead by quite a bit and there was 30 minutes left in the Denize's lanterns star contest. I left but came back in 20 minutes and the contest was gone and I had not won anything. So maybe people moved ahead of me, but the whole contest was gone. Why? 

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Benni, now that you wrote back I am wondering if you had 10 minutes left then the challenge should still have been showing.  I am going to keep my eyes open here for the next couple of days to see if anyone else posts this too.  You might have found a new glitch!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Benni, once the challenge ends you won't see it on your game anymore because it's over.  If you were one of the top winners then the rewards should pop up telling you to collect them.

• Benni_Jones
    Benni_Jones Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

Ok, I understand that it is over, and I appreciate your help. But how could it be over if I was there 10 minutes before the time it said was left? 

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Benni, now that you wrote back I am wondering if you had 10 minutes left then the challenge should still have been showing.  I am going to keep my eyes open here for the next couple of days to see if anyone else posts this too.  You might have found a new glitch!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?