⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why is Candy Crush Saga crashing right in the middle of a game? I've lost 4 or 5 lives .

Betty_Kelly
Betty_Kelly Posts: 65 Level 2

I am playing on my PC and and be right in the middle of a game, making progress no less, and it crashes and closes down the game.  I've lost 4 or 5 lives in the last two or three days because this.  What is going on?

Best Answer

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi Betty, if you are playing the game on Windows 10 there has been a glitch which has been reported to the studio and we are all waiting for a fix.

• Betty_Kelly

Hi Betty, if you are playing the game on Windows 10 there has been a glitch which has been reported to the studio and we are all waiting for a fix.

Yes, I'm playing on Windows 10. Thanks for the information.
  • Betty_Kelly

I am also not getting my rewards for the Candy Pet Feed which is an hour of color bombs. I've missed out on several hours of having that help.
  • Betty_Kelly

Elsa's answer explained why but did not have a solution.
  • bardun
    bardun Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited September 2018

I can't play more than four levels without the game crashing! And all the instructions below are Greek to me! Why not just fix the game so we can play without problems?
  • Betty_Kelly

I thought it was resolved but it happens every time I play on my PC Windows 10.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend

Hi Betty, I also thought that it was resolved but now it looks like it's a Microsoft Windows glitch because it has affected Windows 10 and Windows 7 and now both Saga and Soda are having these crashes.  So now we have to wait for Microsoft to fix and update their end.

• Pat__3_2
    Pat__3_2 Posts: 2 Newbie

please please fix it. I am so tired of candy crush crashing when I have a few more moves and can clearly see I will pass the level. ohhhhhh so frustrating. or worse yet right after I win but before it registers
  • Pat__3_2
    Pat__3_2 Posts: 2 Newbie

I don't know the answer but tried the above solution on Soda and it didn't work.  The first game I tried after the reinstall crashed.  I really wish I could play again

• Betty_Kelly

Hi Betty, I also thought that it was resolved but now it looks like it's a Microsoft Windows glitch because it has affected Windows 10 and Windows 7 and now both Saga and Soda are having these crashes.  So now we have to wait for Microsoft to fix and update their end.

I played it again last night and had no crashes, but then later played again and as soon as I tried to move a jelly it crashed. So I can play some and take the risk of losing a life or two.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?