⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level changed on Candy Crush? Different number of moves or seeing the same level twice?

Answers

• kata
    kata Posts: 4 Newbie

And I tryed several browsers IE , Chrome and FireFox and is still ...with the same moves ....reduced.

• Traci_Bills
    Traci_Bills Posts: 3 Newbie

WOW. What a horrible answer to what seems to be an issue with a lot people.  I guess it is time for me to find a new game.  I don't like a game that sets it up that people can only get through a level by having to spend money for boosters.  I will check in again someday to see if the moves for my level have been put back to the original number.  As for now I will not waste my time playing a level that is impossible to complete with the moves allotted.

Agreed!
  • Julie_Bill
    Julie_Bill Posts: 1 Newbie

This is so unfair! Please change this candy crush or I will stop playing and I hope others do the same too

• Josh_James
    Josh_James Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the same issue. Also the moves and boosts are not the same from one platform to the next (facebook games vs king.com)

• bowheads
    bowheads Posts: 1 Newbie

I have this same question. It’s really unfair to reduce some of these really difficult levels by as much as 1/2 the moves. Please revert back!

• Suzy_Fuller
    Suzy_Fuller Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited September 2018

I do understand totally :) feedback has been passed on but I do understand as even official volunteers like us don’t get in the testing groups and often don’t hear until the players tell us. 

Communication is terrible!

This has gone on for weeks, now. You mentioned that communication is terrible. I completely understand that, as I feel my original question has not been answered except with promises to contact the studio--but no information about what they have said. I will reiterate: People are leaving this game because of the untenable practices of making the game so severely skewed. In the weeks since I originally asked the question, both the number of levels AND the size of the test group have been increased dramatically. When is King going to put things back the way they were? Or do I need to launch a full-blown social and traditional media campaign enlisting as many youtubers and their subscribers and chatters as I can?
  • HeatherBRR
    HeatherBRR Posts: 2 Newbie

I am on level 1194 and thought I was crazy as I also only had 12 moves.   I always check with Suzy on tough calls and now I know why.   I am in the test group.   There is no way this can be completed in 12 moves.    I obviously can't continue playing.   It was fun while it lasted.    Gonna stop driving myself bonkers now.... will move on to other games.  This truly is Mission Impossible.     Thanks for your help.    PS ... How do I get out of the test group and why did they not tell me I was in it?   Oh..  probably in the fine print?    

• charlottexbx
    charlottexbx Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi all and thanks for posting.

Please note that there are no glitch. The reason that the moves are different is explained in my first comment: Our game studio is constantly adapting levels difficulty and testing features. This means it is possible that there are minor variations (including the number of moves) to that of someone else who plays, or perhaps on an existing video on YouTube.

I also would like to add that the amount of moves have been lowered on some levels but when that's the case, the level difficulty has also been tweaked to make sure the level remains doable. 

I hope this makes sense!

Happy crushing everyone :)

I played this game years ago and I've recently got back into it... only to land on a level that you have changed the moves on. Level 435 is IMPOSSIBLE to do in 13 moves without wasting boosters I've won or spending real money on this game. Which I refuse to do when I feel pressured to do so in order to level up. Also.. I won a competition and won 2 hours of boosters and I still couldn't do it. So what does that tell you?! I want my prize back and the level changed back to what it was! Outrageous.
  • Nanette_Fasco
    Nanette_Fasco Posts: 8 Level 2

I am now on level 511. For my first try, I got 45 moves. But, I couldn't pass on my first go, the next tries, the number of moves was reduced to onky 12!!! So, what's going on here? I won't be able to pass it under this condition. Do I need to give it upu 

I had that same problem at level 720, I believe. Here is what I suggest you do. Back away from the level you are at. I am sure there are levels you haven’t three starred yet. Work on those and pick up boosters. Every now and then come back to your level. You will eventually break through the level. I did and with less than 12 moves.
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4

If level 887 is not fixed soon, I am deleting the game. F*** this s***. It's not even fun anymore. I will make sure I put reviews everywhere about how much of a money grab this is. I have spent money on it before, but NEVER AGAIN!

You can clear the level using Space Dash

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?