⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Is your Daily Treat Calendar stuck in Candy Crush Saga?

Cezdiamond
Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Image result for candy crush saga daily treat calendar

Are you experiencing a problem with your Daily Treat Calendar? We are seeing some players reporting that the calendar is stuck on day 1 or another day. 

If you are playing on Facebook please note that closing the browser or clearing the cookies may cause the calendar to reset because unfortunately the calendar feature is not stored in temporary data. 

If you are playing on mobile, please know that we are looking into this and we hope to resolve the problem soon. 

Many thanks! 

Answers

• Dimin450
    Dimin450 Posts: 39 Level 2
    edited May 2018

It's just the opposite on mine....my mobile phone is fine and goes through all the days in the calendar. It's my PC that is stuck on day  1 and it must be two months or so bye now. The boosters are important and this needs to be looked at more closely.  Diane Lipko Oh by the way I have been playing for years and never had this problem so it can't be the clearing of cookies because I do that everyday. It just recently started so it has to be something else.

• Jim_Karales
    Jim_Karales Posts: 129 Level 3

It's just the opposite on mine....my mobile phone is fine and goes through all the days in the calendar. It's my PC that is stuck on day  1 and it must be two months or so bye now. The boosters are important and this needs to be looked at more closely.  Diane Lipko Oh by the way I have been playing for years and never had this problem so it can't be the clearing of cookies because I do that everyday. It just recently started so it has to be something else.

What is the answer,I've this problems since the treat calendar began i play on Facebook,so i don't know what is Cezdiamond saying leave the game on all the time need more information. Jim
  • lmburns2
    lmburns2 Posts: 3 Newbie

I have this same issue but clearing my cookies does not help. In fact, I just bought a new computer and played Candy Crush right away, thinking that it will work perfectly.  NOT!  

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

I have this same issue but clearing my cookies does not help. In fact, I just bought a new computer and played Candy Crush right away, thinking that it will work perfectly.  NOT!  

Thanks for letting us know, we will pass this on.
  • Dimin450
    Dimin450 Posts: 39 Level 2

No, still not corrected on PC....mobile works fine! And it's nothing to do with cookies or history because I clear them everyday.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Hi guys, I don't have the answer as to why it's stuck but are you playing the challenges for the games?  What about the sugar drop challenge for CC saga?  You can win up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours. Read more about it here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here

And if you want some of the best levels to play the sugar drop challenge check it out here: https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge

Are you playing Didi and Rami when they come out weekly? 

• Peggie_Lou
    Peggie_Lou Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi guys, I don't have the answer as to why it's stuck but are you playing the challenges for the games?  What about the sugar drop challenge for CC saga?  You can win up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours. Read more about it here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here

And if you want some of the best levels to play the sugar drop challenge check it out here: https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge

Are you playing Didi and Rami when they come out weekly? 

Sorry Elsa but if you don't have the answer, why try sending us to another game, that may have yet another issue with it. Just fix CCS daily calendar enough alreay
  • ewerner
    ewerner Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm not getting daily treats.  So frustrated.  On level 3237 and considering quitting for good.  Why do there seem to be more glitches all the time.  I'm not a techie, so just want to play the game as I have in the past.

• cmtayloe_
    cmtayloe_ Posts: 22 Level 2

Image result for candy crush saga daily treat calendar

Are you experiencing a problem with your Daily Treat Calendar? We are seeing some players reporting that the calendar is stuck on day 1 or another day. 

If you are playing on Facebook please note that closing the browser or clearing the cookies may cause the calendar to reset because unfortunately the calendar feature is not stored in temporary data. 

If you are playing on mobile, please know that we are looking into this and we hope to resolve the problem soon. 

Many thanks! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?