⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why does my piggy bank on Candy Crush have only 30 bars in it? It used to have 60.

Louiseann21
Louiseann21 Posts: 2 Newbie

I think it's wrong to charge the same amount for half the bars. If you ask me...that's pretty greedy. I will not be buying anymore.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Hi Louiseann21, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have been seeing a lot of complaints posted here regarding the change of the gold bars in the piggy bank from 60 down to 30. There is a test going on, and players were randomly chosen to test this out. Perhaps if the test fails then they will go back to the old way. It's now a wait and see what they plan to do with this.

• gabem
    gabem Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am in level 1,282, paying a significant amount in bars and other things. My piggy just switched from holding 60 to holding 30 bars for the same price. Essentially you doubled the price to play overnight, with no explanation. Hope you can keep a lot of users, because I will not be one. 
  • kimmiller74
    kimmiller74 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have spent 100’s of dollars playing candy crush. I’m extremely irritated as well, I would like my 60 bars back that I paid for to get! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?