⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

First you took Didi & Rami off me and now Mort's Magical Helmets is not appearing. What is going on?

Answers

• Pamela_Damm
    Pamela_Damm Posts: 1 Newbie

You gave us Didi & Rami, Mort's Magical Helmets, etc. Now there gone! AND we can no longer exit a started game without losing our lives and our boosters! It's just take, take,take isn't it King! You just want us to Buy, Buy, Buy!!!!!

• Jay-3
    Jay-3 Posts: 35 Level 2

You won't get an answer from King in here. The moderators are rather useless and don't work for King. They will fix it if/when they feel like it. I have the issue too. New levels start on Wednesday; that's my deadline to King. Have it fixed by then or I'm out. 

• Brian_Brunyee
    Brian_Brunyee Posts: 4 Newbie

Without the space dash & helmets some of these levels are impossible to pass. You had a good game here especially with Didi & Rami now without all the extras it's gone from a game you couldn't wait to play to one that's definitely not top of the list. King your games are going to hell quickly better wake up!

Totally agree with jiffylady1, you are taking all the fun out of the game. People will soon loose interest.
  • Richard_Hart
    Richard_Hart Posts: 4 Newbie

OK, so now that reset has come it looks like us PC Candy Crush gamers are also going to miss out on Spooky Dash (a Halloween replacement for the five space ships). King is really screwing the PC gamers over here. I have spent my hard earned cash on boosters only to be put at a big disadvantage compared with mobile and tablet users. There should be a Royal Commission into gaming just like they are doing with the Banks. They have found criminal activity in the big four Australian banks. What would they find with Gaming companies exploiting people with DLC's and micro transactions. GREED, GREED, GREED. Shame on whoever at King has decided to remove all of the booster challenges from PC gamers.

• Dawn_Lanham
    Dawn_Lanham Posts: 2 Newbie

Ditto on the frustrations with no Morty rewards, Didi and Rami on PC. And what about the cost of the piggy bank going up 100%? $2.99 for 30 bars,instead of 60 ? I enjoy playing Candy Crush, but with the greed of King, I am losing my enjoyment.

• Jo_Wyn-Griffith
    Jo_Wyn-Griffith Posts: 1 Newbie

King should be very careful here. There are several countries Australia & the US being just two of many) that are currently looking at the law around so called "loot pots". "Loot pots" are where gamers can purchase in the case of candy crush, boosters and gold bars with real money. The arguement is that it gives people an unfair advantage over others and encourages gambling. There have been cases where the makers of such games have removed these "loot pots" immediately prior to launch to avoid the backlash (Battlefront 2) was an example. King have given tablet and iphone users an unfair advantage over people who use PCs!! There may also be a legal question here. Souldn't anybody purchasing gold bars via a PC in the last 14 days prior to the removal of Didi & Rami and Mort have the right to their money back under distance selling regulations as they didn't really buy what they thought they were buying? 

• Pat_Cooper
    Pat_Cooper Posts: 2 Newbie

No answer to your question , but i'm as fed up as all of you ,and there's probably more of us who can't get on here to complain , iv'e lost the same as all the rest ,but now i'm losing my lives , and fast losing the will to live , When King was taken over we ( the players ) were told it would be a better , faster ,a more exciting game , well it's none of that ,not anymore the game we grew to love playing , Come on King reply to the question asked , and sort this mess out .

• Jim_Karales
    Jim_Karales Posts: 129 Level 3

King should be very careful here. There are several countries Australia & the US being just two of many) that are currently looking at the law around so called "loot pots". "Loot pots" are where gamers can purchase in the case of candy crush, boosters and gold bars with real money. The arguement is that it gives people an unfair advantage over others and encourages gambling. There have been cases where the makers of such games have removed these "loot pots" immediately prior to launch to avoid the backlash (Battlefront 2) was an example. King have given tablet and iphone users an unfair advantage over people who use PCs!! There may also be a legal question here. Souldn't anybody purchasing gold bars via a PC in the last 14 days prior to the removal of Didi & Rami and Mort have the right to their money back under distance selling regulations as they didn't really buy what they thought they were buying? 

Shut king games down!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nimo_Jin
    Nimo_Jin Posts: 34 Level 2

How long is it going to take King to fix this? I sur ehope it's done before the new levels are out on Wednesday!

• Harley1200
    Harley1200 Posts: 10 Level 2

It's all about the money I guess they think we will spend more money for boosters and lives since they made it harder to win especially at the higher levels. I am close to 4000, obviously I been playing a while now, however without the helmets and space dash I will remove the game completely. We know the game cheats us when we play, it wasn't so bad when you had the helmets and space dash. Now it's not even worth it anymore. If you haven't updated your game don't do it because that's when I lost the helmets and space dash. Just uninstall it's less stress!!!!

Agree 100%...My space dash & helmut now gone & I will no longer be playing as its near impossible w/o those boosters to win most levels..Game no longer fun & relaxing.I have been looking for reason to walk away & now don't need to...King has done it for me....I only have PC & game now a joke & torture...I believe many more to follow & maybe thats Kings desire?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?