⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Only 12 moves in level 552, its imposssible

Answers

• Aussieguy2000
    Aussieguy2000 Posts: 1 Newbie

Same problem 12 moves to get 3 freckles on a small map full of Bombs is impossible without paying for powerups! 

• Maggie_Moo
    Maggie_Moo Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Marianne, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.

12Moves is impossible and the stage ready toseriously quit this game!!! Lots of complaints here why is it NOT being sorted????!!!
  • chinachama
    chinachama Posts: 1 Newbie

It is a marketing tool..... to get you to purchase more turns, color bombs, ect

• Cheryll1968
    Cheryll1968 Posts: 3 Newbie

Still the issue continues, I am ready to quit using this and all KING games if it's not addressed. 12 moves is impossible I don't care how lucky you are. My satisfaction lies in knowing i can complete levels without purchasing more power ups if i just keep going and its always so satisfying to do so. This is just frustrating why am I taking time out of my day?

• Dominik_Sottong
    Dominik_Sottong Posts: 1 Newbie

This must be a bug as the level is intended to have 30 moves (visible on various YouTube videos), however in the latest iOS version (not checked Android) there are only 12 moves making it impossible to finish the level. Please fix it!!!

• Cheryll1968
    Cheryll1968 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi Marianne, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.

ANY HELP? IF NOT I'M ALL DONE WITH KING GAMES
  • Carol_M_2
    Carol_M_2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2018

No. Still stuck. It’s impossible. 12 moves in level 552 is impossible, and for a paying customer this is unacceptable.

It is possible, but dependent on luck. I probably did the level 120 times before I got it. What worked was the Lucky Candy booster, I got them over time and had a few (the ones that have a checkmark). I hadn't realized I could have used them, once I did I cleared it on the 5th o 6th try (I had 7 of the boosters) They unfailingly turned into a color bomb on this level. Even so, it took 5 turns to finally do it with the boosters. Without, the furthest I got was two color bombs, and two more turns before accessing the color bomb at the bottom of the board. It doesn't get better, unfortunately....553 is reduced from 35 moves to 14. They want us to buy boosters!
  • Carol_M_2
    Carol_M_2 Posts: 2 Newbie

This must be a bug as the level is intended to have 30 moves (visible on various YouTube videos), however in the latest iOS version (not checked Android) there are only 12 moves making it impossible to finish the level. Please fix it!!!

It's not a bug. 553 has also been reduced, from 35 to 14.
  • Ashley_Jenkins
    Ashley_Jenkins Posts: 6 Level 2

Is there any update on this level getting fixed yet ? Been stuck on this one for weeks
  • Ashley_Jenkins
    Ashley_Jenkins Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited November 2018

Is there any update regarding this issue this level is impossible to beat

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?