⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Not receiving lives from friends.

Janpluseds
Janpluseds Posts: 1 Newbie

I haven't been receiving lives from friends on my iPad for a while now.  I did everything I could think of to see if they would start coming again but no luck.  I even deleted the app but that was a big mistake because not only did I lose the 32 lives I had built up, but I also lost all my boosters.  It seems like this has been happening since about the same time as my last iOS update.  Could that be the case?

Best Answer

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi Janpluseds,

Check for updates for both your iPad and all your apps. Restart the iPad too. 

Make sure you allow notifications on your behalf by Candy Crush Saga in your Facebook settings. 

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi Janpluseds,

Make sure you allow notifications on your behalf by Candy Crush Saga in your Facebook settings. 

• Sanenri
    Sanenri Posts: 1 Newbie

This is the 2nd time with this issue... The first time, I ended up using up all my Gold bars to get past it.   The PROBLEM is that when I ask my friends for help to get past the barrier, they help, but instead of getting it as friends helping (which you only need 3 to help) I get a life instead.  Please help to resolve this issue.  This is the 2nd time and the next step is to just quit playing.  

• Bob_Greenberg
    Bob_Greenberg Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the same issue

• Ei
    Ei Posts: 63 Level 3

Hi Janpluseds,

I"m having the same issue on my lasptop so I doubt if your iPad is the issue. I sent a life request to my other Candy Crush account, that accoun receives it, sends back, and I never get it. I'm not getting any. This started a week ago and it seems to be an ongoing issue that hasn't been resolved in a year
  • Linda_Gunn
    Linda_Gunn Posts: 4 Newbie

Still not receiving any lives of friends, on my samsung tablet, samsung mobile, and apple mac desk top computer, nada !!!!! have rebooted all devices, still nothing. whats going on ? 

• Shiu_M_Singh
    Shiu_M_Singh Posts: 1 Newbie

Not receiving any lives from friends. 

• Kaylynn_
    Kaylynn_ Posts: 2 Newbie

Not receiving any lives from friends. 

Same thing here --- there are actually 3 people that are the only ones that show, even though others DO send (I've asked).
  • Mick's_Mom
    Mick's_Mom Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited October 2018

THIS ISSUE IS NOT SOLVED. It is marked as solved, but it is not anywhere near being solved. It is pretty clear that King support has no intention of fixing the issue. After two years of people asking the question, no viable answer has been received. Since they switched to only allowing access to their games, forum and support via Facebook...nothing has worked properly. KingCare doesn't care at all. I've uninstalled all but 1 of their games, and I'm about to uninstall that, too. I never receive lives from over 300 friends I have on the King.com website. It's inexcusable at this point that they haven't reversed their horrible decision to align themselves with Facebook. 

• Kristene_Wright
    Kristene_Wright Posts: 2 Newbie

I have the same issue on all of my devices, reinstalled, updated & rebooted. Still no joy!

• Norma_Brooks
    Norma_Brooks Posts: 20 Level 2

I have the same problem, none of the suggested solutions work.  Sick of it now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?