⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why have you taken away boosters spooky dash and helmet. Please give them back..

Linda-47_2
Linda-47_2 Posts: 3 Newbie

Not getting boosters spooky dash and helmet. How can I get them, what OS do I need to use Chrome, firefox and edge doesn't work with facebook on my laptop...Off facebook ,with people I don't know, I can get those boosters. Need this fixed. If this is a glitch please fix Candy Crush Saga...

Best Answer

• Linda-47_2
    edited October 2018 Answer ✓

Thank you,when I opened Candy Crush I've lost lives sent to me yesterday and this morning. So many things have changed. I hope this is fixed asap. I just don't like playing on my phone, it's not the same. Sorry I'm 70 and have a hard time with change. Those challenges are the best, hate the partner thing. Thank you....

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend

Hi Linda,

The Space Dash/Helmet challenge has been taken off the computer version because the studio found a glitch on the HTML5 and they are trying to resolve this.  It’s only available on mobile versions until further notice.

• Linda-47_2
    edited October 2018 Answer ✓

Thank you,when I opened Candy Crush I've lost lives sent to me yesterday and this morning. So many things have changed. I hope this is fixed asap. I just don't like playing on my phone, it's not the same. Sorry I'm 70 and have a hard time with change. Those challenges are the best, hate the partner thing. Thank you....

• _Elsa_

Hey Linda I'm also 70 years old and change does suck!

• bferg1200
    bferg1200 Posts: 19 Level 2
    edited October 2018

A friend e-mailed CC and was told the following.  It doesn't sound like it will be ever coming back.   As for the helmet feature, there was some issues with it so the game team decided to remove it from Facebook as it would effect the game and we don't want that. The feature is still on mobile version but if you have Windows 10 installed on your PC, you can download the game from Microsoft Store, have access to the Helmets and still play trough a PC.https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/candy-crush-saga/9nblggh18846?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtabOnce installed, remember to connect to Facebook so your progress can sync and hopefully this will improve your gaming experience. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look in to this.

• _Elsa_

Hi bferg1200, I don't see that as a permanent gone yet!  That is just one person saying that but I work with a team of King Admins who work for them so I didn't hear that it's a permanent yet.  Also when I play on Windows 10 I only play through the Kingdom.  Too many problems in the past with Facebook.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?