⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 3840

parlady99
parlady99 Posts: 302 Level 3

I would love for someone to explain to me and others how to complete level 3840 in just 21 moves without the space helmet.  Many boosters are needed and the space helmet is now unavailable on computers.  WHY ?  Even Queen Mia's comments say that boosters are needed on many levels.  Also Queen Mia says that the number of moves should be equal to how the level was started.  In the episode, Munchy Mansion, this is definitely not true.  Pretty much every level has lower moves.  Just an update, after going back and building up my boosters, I was able to finish this level.  Still think it is unfair to keep lowering moves and getting rid of the space helmet on computers.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Hello my dear friend, unfortunately I don't have an answer for you but wanted to let you know that I am reading your messages.  I just googled that level and 2 videos show 29 moves.  I wish that I could work for King and you and I could do our thing!  But then we'd probably have to create the levels faster because everyone would be passing them.  I guess that's not the answer!  Go for a walk .............. go to a movie....................go do some online shopping.  I think I'm going to take my advice and go look for some bargains online!

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 302 Level 3

Love your advice.  I did complete level 3840 with boosters.  Next levels are just as bad.  Not enough moves and need many, many boosters.  Oh well, maybe we will get lucky and Queen Mia will do her thing. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Too bad we don't live near each other then we could meet for lunch and discuss this in person! 

• Murielle_Texier
    Murielle_Texier Posts: 0 Newbie

Ce n'est vraiment plus amusant ..... j'arrête de jouer .

• Loved_Candy
    Loved_Candy Posts: 1 Newbie

This level actually was the last straw. It is incredibly frustrating as I have no boosters and it looks like King has taken away the means to go back and get some without forking up some $.  Ending years of play as it's no longer enjoyable. I'm out!

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

It's impossible. There is nothing you can do. Too many blockers, too few moves, no way to reset the board if the boosters you manage to have left are in useless starting positions... How come King never make impossible levels easier? Why are the only changes always to make impossible levels even more impossible?

• Emilio67
    Emilio67 Posts: 12 Level 2

I fully agree. Stupid level. I played it 2577433 times. (Well it's close to that number)

I replied in the game. The King team will come back to me...

Uhhh really?? They never have and never will..

• Emilio67
    Emilio67 Posts: 12 Level 2

By far the worst level ever for me. 

Very annoying too that the wrapped you get constantly explode in the top square. They are useless there if you can't combine them with a striped.

And the commecial movies that appear before every next attempt start to piss me off too more and more.

I am really thinking of stopping playing CC.

I know all levels are programmed not to finish them too easy or too fast, but this is way too extreme.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?