⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 3791

Namrata_Lodaya
Namrata_Lodaya Posts: 96 Level 3

repeating the KINGS legacy of errors ...in you tube level 3791 shows 30 moves whereas iam getting only 25 moves...king had accepted all the errors and has to compensate with all the boosters lost while playing these levels  

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Hi Namrata, thank you for writing us here at King Care. This is the reason why you have less moves: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I will forward your message to a King Admin.

• Kylie_Robertson
    Kylie_Robertson Posts: 3 Newbie

Sorry Elsa but the response linked to is such a ridiculous answer. I just got to this level and it's clearly an error. The bombs locked in the game still have more than 5 moves than you are given. You can not get enough keys down in the moves available to unlock the board and so the bombs are meaningless.  So now I'm stuck on this level and could possibly lose the island level I'm on because there's no way I can compete with people getting the multiplier of 10. This is kust infuriating. The level prior was different between my android and laptop and could only be completed on my laptop. 

• _Elsa_
    edited October 2018

Hi Kylie, my answer was not my choice.  I was told to direct the players to that link.  Players have passed this level and probably because of using boosters.  I just did a search here and no one else is reporting this level as a problem.

• Kendall_Sears
    Kendall_Sears Posts: 3 Newbie

It is definitely a problem.  I agree that there are not enough moves for the keys to drop.  The last key will appear AFTER the 0 move indicator appears most times.

• _Elsa_

Hi guys, 

I see a couple of new messages posted here about this same level.  I am going to elevate this to a King Admin but, unfortunately, they are now all gone for the weekend so she won't get the message until she comes back at the beginning of the week.

• Aza_Muppett
    Aza_Muppett Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Kylie, my answer was not my choice.  I was told to direct the players to that link.  Players have passed this level and probably because of using boosters.  I just did a search here and no one else is reporting this level as a problem.

I have had the same problem as the last key only drops with the final move. I had played it earlier in the week and had more moves... and now the level has changed. I have played it both on my android and via facebook. Both now have fewer moves and no time after unlocking to complete the bottom part of the level. Boosters didn't help.
  • Jennifer_A
    Jennifer_A Posts: 1 Newbie

Well, Elsa, I am here to report that this level is a problem. I've been reduced to 20 moves and the last key drops on the last move. No way to win without paying for extra moves. I've spent plenty of money on this game, but mostly for my own convenience and fun. This? This is not fun.

• Taxtrev
    Taxtrev Posts: 0 Newbie

This is impossible now sort it out king keys do not drop in time to clear the level 

• _Elsa_

I have reported this level to be addressed by the studio when they come back in on Monday.  So hopefully they will readjust it the same day.

• _Elsa_

Update - the studio listened and this level has now been changed!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?