⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

parlady99
parlady99 Posts: 302 Level 3

Surprised there are no comments about this level.  Impossible one since CC have lowered the moves from 32 to 24.  It could have been a fun level at 32; but impossible at 24.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

I know that you don't expect me to have an answer for you but I do want to acknowledge that I am reading your messages.  If you ever come across a level that has already been reported please let me know.  At the moment 3791 seems to have a lot of complaints and I reported it to them yesterday.

• parlady99

I know that CC doesn't answer most of the complaints; but it is nice to have you to vent to about such ridiculous levels. The complaints are seem to be the same. Lower moves which CC does on just about every level.  So thanks for listening to my complaints.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Does it sound terrible to say that I love listening to your complaints?  Slide on over and I'll share the same complaints with you!  You should become a Superstar since you are here all the time!  

• parlady99

Hello Elsa, It is interesting that I hardly ever made comments before CC starting changing every level either by lowering the moves or adding blockers. This way the only way to complete a level is with boosters.  I had always liked the challenge of each level even when it took me days to finish. Now, each level is impossible without boosters as Queen Mia even admits.  Oh well, I will hang in there a while longer till my boosters run out and then it is adios unless CC goes back to workable levels. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?