⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

parlady99
parlady99 Posts: 275 Level 3

Just started episode "edible empire" and it started off with workable levels.  That was until level 3864. CC made this level impossible by taking the lucky candies off the board and replacing them with licorice. If they were going to do this at least they could have added moves to make this level workable.  I really thought things were doing better; but I was sure wrong.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend

Hello my friend, I just tried playing it and still needed 17 yellow.  I know that the only way I clear these levels is with the boosters.  Wait until you get into the 3900s.  I just did the new episode and there were a couple of crazy levels there too.

• parlady99

Hello Elsa, finished 3864 with boosters and now onto 3865.  I don't know if boosters will be enough on this level because it has changed.  CC now keeps the number of moves the same; but adds blockers or less moves on the bombs.  This makes the levels impossible; but do they care. NO !!!

• parlady99

Elsa, just to let you know, I did complete 3865 but needed lots of boosters.  Still unfair with the extra blockers and less moves on the bombs.  I don't know how much longer I can play since my boosters are running low.  I will go back and play lowers levels to get more boosters so I can hang in there.  From what you said, it looks like many boosters are needed in the coming levels.  So unfair.

• Murielle_Texier
    Murielle_Texier Posts: 0 Newbie

c'est impossible pour moi comment faire ????

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Another level King decided to make impossible for absolutely no reason at all.  Now we wait patiently for them to 'get enough feedback from players' to fix the level, despite absolutely no feedback from players being required to ruin the level in the first place.

• nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 355 Level 3
    parlady99 said:

Just started episode "edible empire" and it started off with workable levels.  That was until level 3864. CC made this level impossible by taking the lucky candies off the board and replacing them with licorice. If they were going to do this at least they could have added moves to make this level workable.  I really thought things were doing better; but I was sure wrong.

This level is not possible in iOS mobile 
    Even using 2 color bombs stripe wrap and a check booster 
    getting and using two color bombs together still only got 7 yellow candies
  • nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 355 Level 3
    3864 is not possible 
    not on mobile iOS 
    the closest I can get is 16 left
  • Rhonda_P_Kinchen
    Rhonda_P_Kinchen Posts: 86 Pro Player 👑

@Michael-6 I guess they never got enough feedback to add more moves or do something to make the level ar least possible to beat (I'm on my 30th attempt!!) So, this level still stinks!! I'm having a tough time!!🙃

I wished they had "talk-through" videos for levels like this!!!

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

@Murielle_Texier , @Michael-6 , @nursiepooh , @Rhonda_P_Kinchen

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3864 Candy Crush Saga without boosters

You have to collect yellow candies to complete level 3864 Candy Crush Saga. The yellow candies are provided by the lucky candies which move around the conveyors at each side of the board.

There is licorice on the conveyors to begin with and the best, if not only, way to clear this is to try to get two colourbombs together. This will clear all the licorice and then you need to make colourbombs and other combos to change the lucky candies and collect the yellows.

You don't need to worry about where the lucky candies go, just concentrate on making colourbombs and other special candies to hit them at every opportunity.

Don't worry too much about the chocolate at the bottom of the board, you will clear the top lot of chocolate fairly quickly and the stuff at the bottom won't be a problem and will be cleared as you use your combos.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?