⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

parlady99
parlady99 Posts: 275 Level 3

Very surprised that there are no comments about this level.  Not enough moves to secure the completion of this one.  Again, a level that has been changed for no reason then money.  We won't see a video on this one with only 18 moves.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend

Hi parlady99, how are you doing today?  I just don't understand why these levels keep changing.  No definitely no videos showing 18 moves for this level.  But maybe now that you complained you will clear it.

• Marnia24
    Marnia24 Posts: 4 Newbie

I agree. Level 3958 is impossible with complete with only 18 moves. The videos show it completed with 25 moves. King, please fix this.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend

Hi Marnia24,

If you see videos online showing more moves, this is the reason.  The videos are outdated because the video creators make them when the levels are first released.  The studio monitors all levels when they are released and they check to see how many players clear a specific level and how long it takes for them to clear it.  If it's too easy or too difficult they will "tweak" the levels a bit.  The video creators can't keep up with the studio changes so you are still only seeing the first video release.

• Alegna_Angie
    Alegna_Angie Posts: 15 Level 2

I agree this level is impossible with 18 moves! Yet to see a video with someone completing it in such few moves

needs fixing king!

• rmur23
    rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2

All of the levels after 3936 are ridiculous. They clearly set out to screw people with these episodes.

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 275 Level 3

Hi parlady99, how are you doing today?  I just don't understand why these levels keep changing.  No definitely no videos showing 18 moves for this level.  But maybe now that you complained you will clear it.

Elsa, hi there and I hope you are ready for my rant. I am just about ready to finish playing CC like all my other CC friends. They have made it impossible to play without boosters and have taken all the enjoyment out of the game. I admit I was one who bought boosters; but not anymore since they have changed every level by either lowering the moves or adding layers to the blockers. They have also taken the space helmet away from the PC players and I am tired of going back to level 606 on the tablet and finding even the space helmet doesn't help. I will play until my final boosters are gone and then it is goodbye for me. I have enjoyed the challenge of the game; but not anymore. I don't know if CC doesn't care what we say or doesn't read what we say; but I have seen more comments about people quitting then I ever saw before. I know CC has made millions on us so I don't know why they have to change every level; but since they have, more people are quitting. Now, I will probably be one of those. So, Elsa take care and thanks for letting me vent.
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

I'm so annoyed with this change in the amount of moves...I'm not at all interested in the makeshift explanation for it either.  We all know it's a way to make some money.  It happens WAY too much.  I'm on 3549 going "What the heck" to myself...I stopped playing for months because of the constant aggravation.  I am grateful for all the little "gifts" we get ( on mobile anyway---facebook is completed cheated on that point), However, I got two free hours of play and could not clear a level--playing it for two hours straight---that's just plain ridiculous.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?