⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

1180 help

Options

Answers

• Claireg74
    Claireg74 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

What is the paint brush booster being used in the youtube video of someone completing the level?

It seems to change a candy to a stripe candy but I dont know how to get one.

I'm happy to spend some money playing games but this is beyond ridiculous.

• Sonja_Tuinman
    Sonja_Tuinman Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

KING: Fix that bug!!! Level 1180 "freezes" all the time. And while you're at it: adjust level 1180 so that it becomes just a bit easier. It really, really is much too hard!

• mjrhyne
    mjrhyne Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited September 2015
    Options

Hello Candy Crushers,

We have noticed that there are a lot of comments and questions regarding level 1180.

The difficulty of this level was brought to our attention recently. The Candy Crush Studio team have now confirmed that based on data from hundreds of thousands of players the level is passable and therefore it will not be changed.

We understand that this level is frustrating but as you know the game is a mix of luck and skill and with a little perseverance and a little luck you will get there.

There are several youtube players who have passed this level so I will post their videos below in the hope that they will help you to pick up some tips & tricks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFnXvnDYmRU

It is also known that for some players this level is freezing when playing on Facebook, this is being looked into right now and as soon as we get an update we will add a comment to this thread.

Isn't it also important for players to enjoy the game? At the very least shouldn't the game function as expected? This is the only game I've ever played this long.
  • RhiRun
    RhiRun Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

HAS ANYONE ELSE BEAT THIS?!?

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I used 7 Hand Switchers & 1 lollipop to beat level 1180,  I only had 3  Colored Bomb + Stripe to get  so i started Switching lol.  took me forever to get that far though.  Good Luck everyone!  I agree Mystery Candies should keep coming down  and open up the board more. 

Test
  • Former_User
    Options

Hello Candy Crushers,

We have noticed that there are a lot of comments and questions regarding level 1180.

The difficulty of this level was brought to our attention recently. The Candy Crush Studio team have now confirmed that based on data from hundreds of thousands of players the level is passable and therefore it will not be changed.

We understand that this level is frustrating but as you know the game is a mix of luck and skill and with a little perseverance and a little luck you will get there.

There are several youtube players who have passed this level so I will post their videos below in the hope that they will help you to pick up some tips & tricks.

It is also known that for some players this level is freezing when playing on Facebook, this is being looked into right now and as soon as we get an update we will add a comment to this thread.

My token is suspiciously "not recognized" whenever I point out this is King's MO—wait for enough people to use all their boosters and money to pass, then say "see, it's passable."
  • Former_User
    Options

Hello Candy Crushers,

Fuck you and your unrecognized tokens.
  • urbo
    urbo Posts: 18 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello Candy Crushers,

They both used boosters!!!! This is hard, people do have that many extra boosters.
  • Ronnie_Allen
    Ronnie_Allen Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited September 2015
    Options

This is in response to the "Hello Candy Crushers" post from Johnny Ryall. There are two videos posted.

What Johnny does not tell you is that both of those players used boosters to complete the level. The first one used gold bars. The second one used a hand.

Johnny also does not tell you that you probably have a better chance winning a ten thousand dollar or more Powerball jackpot than completing Level 1180 without using a booster.

I want to be as respectful as possible here but I feel that Johnny's message ignores how difficult this level is to pass. To me this is hurtful to the most devoted and skillful players of Candy Crush who have loved the game and know better. My feeling is that many, if not most, will be forced to leave the game in droves unless this level is nerfed, perferably as soon as possible.

Apart from the difficulty (nearly impossible without using boosters) the candy order is flawed. The 12 single stripe requirement is redundant. Think about it. Why is it there? To make people think that they accomplished something? A trained chimpanzee can fulfill the 12 single stripe requirement. It is impossible NOT to fulfill that requirement if you fulfill the other two requirements.

If what Johnny says is true about not changing the level, then I truly hope that King will re-consider. King has nerfed much easier levels than this one. Does King really want to drive many of their most faithful players away for good?

My suggestions for a nerf are two-fold. Either or both can be used. (1) My preferred suggestion is to allow NEW mystery candies to spawn after the initial ones have left the board. This would give players a fighting chance. (2) My other suggestion is to make it a four-color game: that way there would be more opportunities to make bombs and stripes after the mystery candies are gone.

I have played this game and loved this game for so long (it seems like 20 years, though it has not been out that long!) and feel terrible that it has come to this. In my view, King would be applauded and yes forgiven if they nerf this level as soon as possible.

Possibly Johnny is not that familiar with the level. Maybe he personally has never played it. I truly believe that if he has played the level he would realize why it is NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO DO without boosters. The best approach (most agree) is to try to get as many stripe-stripes done before detonating bomb-stripes. But the problem is that getting the stripe-stripes wipes out a lot of the mystery candies, and once they are gone, they are gone for good and are never replenished. Meanwhile most of the bomb opportunities are also gone.

If NEW mystery candies could re-spawn, this level would still be very challenging but it would also be fair.

I am not angry but I am extremely disappointed, more so if what Johnny says is carved in stone. I HOPE THAT IS NOT THE CASE. In the past there have been messages from King indicating that a level would not be changed and then, lo and behold, it was changed.

I've enjoyed Candy Crush more than any other computer game that I have ever played.

Please, King, if what Johnny said is true, then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reconsider your decision to not change the level.

Please do the right thing and make hundreds of thousands of people HAPPY!

Thank you very much. 

Ronnie 

• eugene
    eugene Posts: 182 Level 3
    Options

rubbish level, not fun and worst of all kept freezing on me - found Cake Story and am playing that instead. 

cookie jam and pirates treasure are good too .

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?