AlphaBetty Saga Level 167 - Broken!

Options
CindyG505
CindyG505 Posts: 1 Newbie

This level has a bug and is un-winnable. Players are supposed to release 7 cheese chunks. The 3 on the bottom section are easy enough to get, but nothing will make the 4 on the top drop down. 

Please fix this issue. I see from other comments that I'm not the first to bring it up. 

Answers

• MamaK
    MamaK Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Just got this email a few minutes ago...Hi Karen,

Thanks for contacting King Customer Care.

I'm very sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with level 167 of Alphabetty Saga. Our development team are aware of the issue and working on a fix which should be released very soon.

Have a great day!

Ben King Customer Care

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

It does seem that this level has bugged out ever since it was updated, seeing the comments about this it's safe to say it will be looked into and hopefully fixed soon. 

• MamaK
    MamaK Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Just got this email a few minutes ago...Hi Karen,

Thanks for contacting King Customer Care.

I'm very sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with level 167 of Alphabetty Saga. Our development team are aware of the issue and working on a fix which should be released very soon.

Have a great day!

Ben King Customer Care

Not sure what "very soon" means - but at least it was acknowledged K

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?