⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1268

Options

Answers

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

Well everyone, I passed 1268 using 40 extra moves.  Yes, I repeat 40.  Now with that said, I've moved on to level 1271 but I must mention EVERY level in this episode requires the use of boosters whether it is lolli's, hand switches or  extra moves.  So don't be in a hurry to get through the next levels because the next are just as difficult.  I agree with others here that stated that King must want you to purchase moves since that's the only way you can get them.   I feel like I have something negative to say about each level.  This game is just not fun anymore.  Is anyone playing other games which are fun and challanging without a cost?  I think I'm done with Crushing Candies.......It's just the same-ole, same-ole

and 40 extra moves is not surprising at all. Ridiculous, but all part of the plan
  • Crusher-8
    Crusher-8 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I beat this one without any boosters.  I made a wrapped/wrapped combo on the right and carefully dropped it as low as I could before exploding it.  Also at the earliest possible time, I created a vertical striped and set it off--thereby removing the candy in that jelly and corralling the chocolate at the bottom. (The right column is almost a forgone loss initially to chocolate as the candies continue to fall.) Then striped/wrapped combos--some fell from cascades--repeatedly hitting the blocks help me to clear the blocks.  I never got color bombs till late in the game, but I matched them with regular candies and didn't waste moves trying for a striped combo.  I got 3 stars...no boosters used...but it was a GREAT board...I played about 25-30 games without such luck at all...

• knitsafghans
    knitsafghans Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options

Finally passed with no boosters.  But a very lucky board - many combinations.  Several days elapsed time.

• Marnie_England
    Marnie_England Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I can't even see how this level is possible at this point.  I guess you just have to wait for a lucky avalanche.

• becky21k
    becky21k Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It took me 12 extra moves when I finally got close.  But only because I got a couple color bombs at the end.  But I don't think I'd waste the money again now that I've gotten to 1270 and it's if anything worse, I can't even come close at all.   

• slavffl
    slavffl Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Finally passed this crappy level! I had a few lucky cascades and a few boosters - I ended up using 2 lolli's and 2 hand switches.  I didn't want to use the boosters, but I got sick and tired of playing this awful level over and over again for the last couple weeks.  I wish I could offer some advice for those that can't pass it - be lucky, I guess is the best I got.

Oh and to the girl above that said the other levels after this one are hard - ah seriously is this your first time playing candy crush?  They weren't hard at all - I cruised to the next world.  If you can get by 1268, it's smooth sailing after that!  Of course that's a big IF!

• merrydv
    merrydv Posts: 48 Level 2
    edited October 2015
    Options

I refuse to use boosters anymore on levels like these after spending almost all of them on 1180.  I have never got close to clearing the board. This level needs to be adjusted or King will lose a lot of players.  This level isn't is challenging or "hard", it's impossible.

• Sueling12
    Sueling12 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

No I do not know the answer King just wants you to spend lots of money to clear this level  1268 I have used many boosters another impossible level I have just got to frustrated and soon will no longer play. It's called greed please let's correct this soon thanks

• Amanda_G
    Amanda_G Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

This level is ridiculous. I can't even come CLOSE to passing it after numerous tries. To boot, it's not even a fun level! Something needs to be done to fix this level. I don't mind spending money on this game, but ONLY when I have a fighting chance to pass the level. With this level, I don't. I guess KING has a new strategy of pissing off its players to make more money? I'm tired of it.

• FernandaCordeiro
    FernandaCordeiro Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

No I do not know the answer King just wants you to spend lots of money to clear this level  1268 I have used many boosters another impossible level I have just got to frustrated and soon will no longer play. It's called greed please let's correct this soon thanks

So very true!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?