⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1268

Answers

• FernandaCordeiro
    FernandaCordeiro Posts: 34 Level 2

No I do not know the answer King just wants you to spend lots of money to clear this level  1268 I have used many boosters another impossible level I have just got to frustrated and soon will no longer play. It's called greed please let's correct this soon thanks

King just wants you to spend lots of money to clear this level 1268 and others
  • FernandaCordeiro
    FernandaCordeiro Posts: 34 Level 2

This level is ridiculous. I can't even come CLOSE to passing it after numerous tries. To boot, it's not even a fun level! Something needs to be done to fix this level. I don't mind spending money on this game, but ONLY when I have a fighting chance to pass the level. With this level, I don't. I guess KING has a new strategy of pissing off its players to make more money? I'm tired of it.

They forgot one thing: bombs! I think they're not working well! :-)
  • HollyBean
    HollyBean Posts: 1 Newbie

I haven´t even got close to clearing this level, Not sure that 100 moves would be enough. Time to quit i think .

I have two words for everyone trying to pass level 1268: COOKIE JAM
  • Beecat52
    Beecat52 Posts: 9 Level 2

Level 1268 is the worst level ever! I cannot even get close to passing. No point in using boosters before the hand because half of the time they end up getting covered by chocolate before I can get to them! Just saw my credit card statement for last month and I have spent a ridiculous amount of money trying to pass this! No more. See you when you fix this mess!

• B
    B Posts: 35 Level 2

Seems the game techs are slipping and getting a bit tired or something. This game hasn't been properly tested has it? Times up guys, really, if you want to regain your credibility and earn your money then please, fix it. You have some very bored and disheartened players

• LauratheLemon
    LauratheLemon Posts: 1 Newbie

PLEASE change this level!!! I have come across many hard ass levels up to this point but never before have I felt it necessary to beg for help! Its the most dreadful level, never once have I came close to finishing, and thats after playing it solidily for over a week.

Help me!!! I'm going to lose my sh*t! 

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie

I am currently on level 1313. I will say with confidence and experience, this is a huge thing with the new levels. They seem to be trying to slow us down or something. If you do not play the sugar track to collect boosters then do not expect to very far after this point,.

• Aunt_Cindy
    Aunt_Cindy Posts: 3 Newbie

This level really makes me mad.  I used 2 boosters and they were placed right where the chocolate comes out, so I never got to use them because the chocolate gobbled the boosters up.  C'mon now!!!!

• Kateinflorida
    Kateinflorida Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been on this level a LONG time; was playing it a few days ago and they added a few wrapped candies in the jellies; after two games like that, they were gone.  Has anyone else seen that?  It made the level playable.  Frustrating when they were gone again!

• B
    B Posts: 35 Level 2

Did get through, but boring, boring boring, maybe King have too many players and are trying to get rid of some. You need a very lucky board and couple of hammers.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?