⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

The game keeps sticking on level 1347

Answers

• Dawn-8
    Dawn-8 Posts: 3 Newbie

Everytime it all starts exploding and it looks like I'm in with a chance of completing the level it just freezes! Looks like I'm not the only one so can someone please fix it?

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hello Candy Crushers. 

I have just been informed that the problem affecting this level (1347) has now been resolved. The game was automatically updated so if you log-in to play now the level will play just fine. Of course, make sure that your chosen browser has the latest version of Adobe Flash Player, and we also recommend clearing out the browser cache on a regular basis.

Please let me know if the level is causing you any further issues.

Thank you.

• Dawn-8
    Dawn-8 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello Candy Crushers. 

I have just been informed that the problem affecting this level (1347) has now been resolved. The game was automatically updated so if you log-in to play now the level will play just fine. Of course, make sure that your chosen browser has the latest version of Adobe Flash Player, and we also recommend clearing out the browser cache on a regular basis.

Thank you.

Just frozen on me again!
  • Shelley_Wheeler
    Shelley_Wheeler Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2015

Hello Candy Crushers. 

Thank you.

and me im losing lives
  • Steve_Stone
    Steve_Stone Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello Candy Crushers. 

Thank you.

It is 11:54am cst on 12/16/15, and this is not yet fixed. Again, froze up. Please look into this, as this is very, very frustrating. This level is hard enough as it is, and every time you think you have a good chance of passing it, it freezes. Funny how it doesn't freeze when you are having a bad game.
  • Ranger
    Ranger Posts: 15 Level 2

It hasn't been resolved.  It has happened to me several times in the past couple hours.  It doesn't happen with any other game or level.

• marybart
    marybart Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello Candy Crushers. 

Thank you.

still not fixed
  • shippel
    shippel Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello Candy Crushers. 

Thank you.

It still frozes!! I am so mad
  • Niko
    Niko Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello Candy Crushers. 

Thank you.

I think we should demand lives and boosters back from Candy Crush since it's taking sooooooo long to fix this problem!
  • VC
    VC Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello Candy Crushers. 

Thank you.

This level is still not fixed. It froze on me again today. I have a screenshot.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?