Has anyone won the jackpot on the spinning booster wheel in candy crush?

Sumerbrooke90
Sumerbrooke90 Posts: 2 Newbie

Has anyone won the jackpot on the spinning booster wheel in candy crush? I NEVER win it or know anyone who has. Is it rigged? 

Comments

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3

i have also won 1 time.after i write about this on google play?? so it is just a luck or it is set up.won 1 time and i have played for a loooong time the weel stops before or after the jackpot.and also when i almost get the jackpot the weel freeze for a second so i dont get the jackpot.they want us to spend money in the game and if we win al the time they will loose incom in the games.

I still haven't won the Jackpot! But I do win a free booster every day,in a game that's free to play.That rimes!
  • nutmustardx
    nutmustardx Posts: 10 Level 2

Should be a 1:8 chance but these 'games' are psychological manipulation of the most cynical kind & therefore are no more than a racket. Spend real money at your peril...

Thus he spake. Stay away from the flies of the market place brother .
  • nutmustardx
    nutmustardx Posts: 10 Level 2

I just won tonight. What is disappointing are the winnings. 3 chocolate speckled balls, 9 stripe and solid combos, 5 fish, 5 hands, and 5 suckers. I've earned more winnings playing the track on a daily basis. I feel cheated.

That's my point earlier...I never hit it .but u don't win shit really. I win more on the bonus games it seems
  • Tune_D

I just won tonight. What is disappointing are the winnings. 3 chocolate speckled balls, 9 stripe and solid combos, 5 fish, 5 hands, and 5 suckers. I've earned more winnings playing the track on a daily basis. I feel cheated.

The thrill of winning it might be cool, but from what I hear you can indeed win more on the challenges or bonus games.
  • Tune_D

I won one this week.  First in about... a year?

Congrats Juniper, I'm still waiting for it to happen
  • Tune_D

I am stuck on level 1152, or so for about two months! I have payed for 3 years now in my spare time and NEVER hit the JACKPOT! I'm stuck and my few friend players are way behind me and don't play. Please add me and and hope to find other players.

I think you can ask people here https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga/?fref=ts to add you
  • Tune_D

Maybe it's setup for 1 winner a month or less. Wheel always hits right before or after a lot of the time but I still never won

Exactly Starshine, I´ve noticed that too!
  • ljg_candy_crushe
    ljg_candy_crushe Posts: 9 Level 2

EITHER INCREASE THE ODDS OR REMOVE THE JACKPOT SPACE FROM THE WHEEL.

Same frustration here - I'm on level 940 and have never hit either.  King Co - remove the useless space and add a bonus item so I don't feel played every time I spin the wheel.

Update - now on level 1400 and STILL never landed on Jackpot. C'mon guys, will the company founder if you un-rigged the program?
  • zarathustra
    zarathustra Posts: 6 Level 2

Should be a 1:8 chance but these 'games' are psychological manipulation of the most cynical kind & therefore are no more than a racket. Spend real money at your peril...

;)
  • Me-15
    Me-15 Posts: 5 Level 2

I am on level 1664 and never won the jackpot. The wheel actually speeds up a bit if it is close! Rigged for sure. 

I was on level 1420 before I won the jackpot. The very next day the game crashed and I went back to 0 losing everything.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?