⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

1810 why not send down more +5s?!

JillyJill
JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑

Level 252 is quite similar to 1810. On level 1810 there are hardly any +5s sent down, on level 252, once you get through the hard part plus fives are abundant (I know because I play this level a lot whenever there is a color challenge). Yes I realize the difference in challenge of the level being 1500+ higher, but how about letting us get some more +5s to even have a chance at getting 200k. Pretty please?

Best Answer

• JillyJill
    edited July 2016 Answer ✓

Yeah forget that!!  I was playing the un reset version now I have the version with the bombs which is a B word! I passed barely made it.  I had to play nine more bars to pass and I barely got 1 star so there you go. :-[

Answers

• JillyJill
    edited July 2016

While doing several (hundred;-)~ test runs, the average +5s while breaking blocks is 1-5, however when all blocks are broken through the average +5s are 0-1! Makes absolutely no sense, you would think once you got through all the blocks you would have more +5s!  There is no way to make it through this level without paying a butt load of money, which I don't have, and even if you did go through and paid 9 bars you still wouldn't be able to make it with that little amount of+5!!! 

• Jerry_Meitin
    Jerry_Meitin Posts: 1 Newbie

I agree. Level 1810 will cause me to stop playing your game. It can't be beaten as it is currently configured. I have not gotten to 1,000,000 much less 2,000,000 points. If you fix it then I will be back.

• JillyJill
    edited July 2016 Answer ✓

Yeah forget that!!  I was playing the un reset version now I have the version with the bombs which is a B word! I passed barely made it.  I had to play nine more bars to pass and I barely got 1 star so there you go. :-[

• JillyJill
    edited July 2016

I agree. Level 1810 will cause me to stop playing your game. It can't be beaten as it is currently configured. I have not gotten to 1,000,000 much less 2,000,000 points. If you fix it then I will be back.

Yeah forget that!! I was playing the un reset version now I have the version with the bombs which is a B word! I passed barely made it. I had to play nine more bars to pass and I barely got 1 star so there you go. :-[ It's definitely easier to reach 200k if you can defeat the bombs

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?