⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

candy crush level 1945

Answers

• Sue_Holland
    Sue_Holland Posts: 57 Level 2

"win some sticky hands"? Sure, just wait 2 weeks or more until you land on two sticky hands on your one daily spin. Eye roll.

and that might not be enough. I have had 3 ingredients trapped, and even if you free them there's no guarantee you would get them out without having to use more boosters
  • Sue_Holland

ive been stuck on 1945 since yesterday. those 3 fruits would hide somewhere, and no magic can pull them out, except you have 3 of those hand switching thing.. or you buy boosters.

I will stay on this level until it's changed, if it isn't changed I will give up the game. I have bought gold bars previously to let me buy boosters, but that has been my choice to help me get past a level sooner. I refuse to buy boosters because there is no way to pass the level without, that would mean it was no longer a free game
  • Sue_Holland
    edited August 2016

Why don't you earn, win and save busters?

Like all who play Candy Crush players I gain boosters from the treasure chests and the daily spin. I save those boosters until I need them for a level. They usually get used most weeks . I know of no way to EARN boosters though. At this time I have no hand boosters and haven't won any on my daily spins this week. I will not spend money on a free game on a level that is impossible to do without boosters
  • parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 302 Level 3

You can go back and play past levels that will give you boosters. For example, levels 906 and 1476 are good ones to help you get more boosters.
  • Roma_Romania
    Roma_Romania Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited August 2016

I refer to earning when collecting candies with c sugar drops, some levels is good on it
  • karzuo
    karzuo Posts: 7 Level 2

I earned the hand swap boosters by playing past levels to gain enough special candies for the strip bonuses.... I got 2... and guess what? After swapping the 2 candies out, it drop down and get stuck in the 3rd hole!!!! Stupid. Wasted the boosters and still no way out of this stupid level.
  • Namrata_Lodaya
    Namrata_Lodaya Posts: 96 Level 3

iam playing on facebook where sugar drops are only available on the fresh levels how can i earn boosters by playing past levels
  • Namrata_Lodaya
    Namrata_Lodaya Posts: 96 Level 3

Hello,

Thank you for highlighting this. The information has been passed to the game team to investigate.

Further questions about this level will be merged here and we will keep you updated with any news that we receive.

Kind regards,

Johnny

i cant undertsand why king is not replying for the 1945 level is this the consideration we are getting after playing so many levels wasting so many years,energy,internet etc
  • Spring_Ho
    Spring_Ho Posts: 24 Level 2
    edited August 2016

Um... why all the whining?  Win some sticky hands and move on...  I think it's a nice added twist to have a level that can't be beat without boosters... seeing as they're FREE!

It is better if the spin wheel can choose by ourselves then that is great :)
  • Spring_Ho
    Spring_Ho Posts: 24 Level 2
    edited August 2016

???

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?