candy crush level 1945

Options
124»

Answers

• bearppbj
    bearppbj Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2016
    Options

Um... why all the whining?  Win some sticky hands and move on...  I think it's a nice added twist to have a level that can't be beat without boosters... seeing as they're FREE!

Since I have reached this level (more than a week ago), I have not received a single hand booster through daily spins or by playing previous levels. It is not as easy as 'stop whining, just earn them'!
  • LizCon711
    LizCon711 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for highlighting this. The information has been passed to the game team to investigate.

Further questions about this level will be merged here and we will keep you updated with any news that we receive.

Kind regards,

Johnny

please fix this level....
  • Maor_Amsalem
    Maor_Amsalem Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for highlighting this. The information has been passed to the game team to investigate.

Further questions about this level will be merged here and we will keep you updated with any news that we receive.

Kind regards,

Johnny

so thete some news about this program fail?
  • Ove_Ove
    Ove_Ove Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited August 2016
    Options

Hello,

Kind regards,

Johnny

"Hello,Thank you for highlighting this. The information has been passed to the game team to investigate.Further questions about this level will be merged here and we will keep you updated with any news that we receive.Kind regards,Johnny" Hello! Is it me you're looking for? The Team are in SILENZIO STAMPA.
  • Saulyte
    Saulyte Posts: 90 Level 2
    Options

I finally got this one using 9 boosters altogether.  Really had to work for this one....and moving on..

9 booster? Lucky that you have them... Stuck for ages on 1945
  • Katherine_Lai
    Katherine_Lai Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Any update from candy crush?? been stuck on this level for 3 days now.. I don't have "hand swap booster". Anyone has a solution??? Any fixes?

They just fixed it!
  • DBr
    DBr Posts: 37 Level 2
    edited August 2016
    Options

Hello,

Kind regards,

Johnny

still no changes :-( , there is so much told, asked and written about this level. PLEASE FIX IT
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

I finally got this one using 9 boosters altogether.  Really had to work for this one....and moving on..

I play the sugar track to get the free boosters

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?