I have all my prizes - sweets are gone!

Options
Tatyana
Tatyana Posts: 2 Newbie

Constantly flying out of the game Candy Crush Saga. I decided to remove from the iPad and set back. But after that I have all my gifts of candy, I honestly earned, gone! Just awful! Give me them back, please. I'm shocked!

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

It's only gold and progress which is synced to FB, boosters and messages are locally stored in the game only so if it's reinstalled, they get wiped. If you made any purchases though you will be able to get those credited back to you.

• DivePeak
    DivePeak Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Same issue with Android - I had several hundred boosters, all lost when I reinstalled. Why can't those be synced to Facebook as well as the level?

• Tatyana
    Tatyana Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It's only gold and progress which is synced to FB, boosters and messages are locally stored in the game only so if it's reinstalled, they get wiped. If you made any purchases though you will be able to get those credited back to you.

Why is that? I'm honestly all won! Levels stored in fact. And where GIFTS?
  • StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

The reason is as simple as it is practical, If boosters and messages were synced and stored online, the game would be unplayable offline or without connecting to WiFi or data.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?