Candy Crush on Windows Phone suddenly out of sync with PC

Options
Peter_Tijsma
Peter_Tijsma Posts: 3 Newbie

I'm always playing Candy Crush on my Windows Phone, and from time to time i need to reinstall the app on my phone because it didn't want to sync with the PC anymore.

Usually this solves the problem. Remove the App, Reinstall the App, login using Facebook and voila, all is ok (except that i loose my messages with lives and such).

Last week the same thing happend, but now when reinstalling the app, it thinks i'm at level 530 whilst on the PC i'm at level 1120. No matter what i try, it doesn't get me where i'm really at. Reinstalled multiple times, logged of Facebook and logged in again, rebooted the phone etc. etc.

Any thoughts anyone?

Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

When in the game, do you sign into FB via the FB app without having to enter your credentials or does a browser page pop-up where you connect via the FB site?

• Peter_Tijsma
    Options

When in the game, do you sign into FB via the FB app without having to enter your credentials or does a browser page pop-up where you connect via the FB site?

I do not have to enter my credentials, but a Browser Window does pop up and telling me that i already granted Candy Crush access. However, i still hit OK to continue and then it's connected
  • StuckInATree
    Options

Try this: open up google chrome, go to the Facebook site and log out of your account. Now open the game and hit connect to Facebook and enter your credentials. It should sync again after that.
  • Peter_Tijsma
    Options

Thanks! This worked!
  • StuckInATree
    Options

Good stuff :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?