Lost all boosters

Options
Ovidec
Ovidec Posts: 3 Newbie

Lost all boosters.

Started the game and was at lvl 1. I've noticed that Candy Crush started without logging or syncing with my FB account, so I manually logged in. It brought me back to my lvl, but without any boosters. 

Please give them back :/

Answers

• Ovidec
    Ovidec Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Well, what a convenient excuse and a load of... fermented unicorn fruits!

The data can be saved saver side, and not on our devices. It's that simple.

So thanks King, you made my holidays this year!

• Micah_King
    Micah_King Posts: 9 Pro Player 👑
    Options

ISN'T TAKING A CUSTOMERS MONEY IN EXCHANGE FOR "YOUR PRODUCTS", ONLY TO CONSIDER IT "NOT YOUR PROBLEM" WHEN THE CUSTOMERS DON'T GET WHAT THEY "PAID YOU FOR" A FORM OF ABUSE?!?

NOT TO MENTION EXTREMELY UNETHICAL, IT IS AN ABUSE OF POWER, ABUSE OF TRUST, ABUSE OF LOOP HOLES/EXCUSES, ABUSE OF BLAMING OUTSIDE SOURCES/TECHNICALITIES FOR INTERNAL MISTAKES, INEPTITUDE &/OR LAZINESS?!?! 

WORST OF ALL OF THESE OUTRIGHT AND DIRECT ABUSES OF YOUR CUSTOMERS IS WHAT APPEARS TO BE A COMPANY LACKING ANY CARE OR COMMITMENT TO BUSINESS ETHICS, CUSTOMER SERVICE, QUALITY PRODUCTS,TECH SUPPORT & CUSTOMER RELATIONS!!? 

THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE BEEN TRULY DISAPPOINTED IN OR EVER SAID A BAD WORD ABOUT KING BUT AFTER READING THE CSR RESPONSE SHOWN BELOW, IT HAD TO BE SAID & I SINCERELY HOPE THIS IS READ & RECTIFIED ACCORDINGLY! 

SINCERELY & RESPECTIVELY, 

MICAH KING

micahking76@gmail.com 

LONG TIME DEDICATED CUSTOMER & REGULAR PLAYER OF

CCS, CCSS, FHS, SFHS, & PB 

QUOTE FROM KING STAFF JOHNNY RYALLON MESSAGE BOARDS: 

"As mentioned, if boosters are purchased then of course, as the player is at a financial loss then we will look to put the items back in their game however for time spent playing the game, this is voluntary, its your choice and not something we are responsible for.

Kind regards,

Johnny

- See more at: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-all-boosters-again-914190976#sthash.1mgWArLa.dpuf

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

ISN'T TAKING A CUSTOMERS MONEY IN EXCHANGE FOR "YOUR PRODUCTS", ONLY TO CONSIDER IT "NOT YOUR PROBLEM" WHEN THE CUSTOMERS DON'T GET WHAT THEY "PAID YOU FOR" A FORM OF ABUSE?!?

NOT TO MENTION EXTREMELY UNETHICAL, IT IS AN ABUSE OF POWER, ABUSE OF TRUST, ABUSE OF LOOP HOLES/EXCUSES, ABUSE OF BLAMING OUTSIDE SOURCES/TECHNICALITIES FOR INTERNAL MISTAKES, INEPTITUDE &/OR LAZINESS?!?! 

WORST OF ALL OF THESE OUTRIGHT AND DIRECT ABUSES OF YOUR CUSTOMERS IS WHAT APPEARS TO BE A COMPANY LACKING ANY CARE OR COMMITMENT TO BUSINESS ETHICS, CUSTOMER SERVICE, QUALITY PRODUCTS,TECH SUPPORT & CUSTOMER RELATIONS!!? 

THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE BEEN TRULY DISAPPOINTED IN OR EVER SAID A BAD WORD ABOUT KING BUT AFTER READING THE CSR RESPONSE SHOWN BELOW, IT HAD TO BE SAID & I SINCERELY HOPE THIS IS READ & RECTIFIED ACCORDINGLY! 

SINCERELY & RESPECTIVELY, 

MICAH KING

micahking76@gmail.com 

LONG TIME DEDICATED CUSTOMER & REGULAR PLAYER OF

CCS, CCSS, FHS, SFHS, & PB 

QUOTE FROM KING STAFF JOHNNY RYALLON MESSAGE BOARDS: 

"As mentioned, if boosters are purchased then of course, as the player is at a financial loss then we will look to put the items back in their game however for time spent playing the game, this is voluntary, its your choice and not something we are responsible for.

Kind regards,

Johnny

- See more at: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-all-boosters-again-914190976#sthash.1mgWArLa.dpuf

I think you'll find that they only handle and replace items which have been purchased and not any items won in game (as stated in their T&C's). I've made a purchase where I didn't get my extra boosters and unlimited lives, I made a post and got a private contact from a moderator who handled my issue. If the same thing has happened to you, I'd suggest to make a post stating so it can be picked up.
  • MarkúsGröndal
    MarkúsGröndal Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Just lost over 60 boosters I had been collecting. what a load of garbage that you can't get them back. I sure as hell won't be spending money on this game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?