⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

change my Candy Crush saga Facebook

Muhammad_Ex
Muhammad_Ex Posts: 2 Newbie

How can I change my Candy Crush saga Facebook account for a new account because I want to delete a Facebook account?

Best Answer

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Its not possible. Your game is saved directly to your Facebook ID so if you move to another account then you will have to start fresh. The only thing you can do it to go to King.com and synchronize your current game there. Then you will be able to continue playing there. 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    Answer ✓

Its not possible. Your game is saved directly to your Facebook ID so if you move to another account then you will have to start fresh. The only thing you can do it to go to King.com and synchronize your current game there. Then you will be able to continue playing there. 

• Muhammad_Ex
    Muhammad_Ex Posts: 2 Newbie

thanks
  • Kedra_Davis
    Kedra_Davis Posts: 1 Newbie

My sister's Facebook is on my account how do I change it to my Facebook so I can play on my phone 

• KingsPinn

My sister's Facebook is on my account how do I change it to my Facebook so I can play on my phone 

you need to log out of Facebook on your phone, disconnect in the app and restart and log in again.
  • Its not possible. Your game is saved directly to your Facebook ID so if you move to another account then you will have to start fresh. The only thing you can do it to go to King.com and synchronize your current game there. Then you will be able to continue playing there. 

I want to delete my facebook because I created a new one. How can I exchange my facebook ID to keep my current level?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?