Has anyone won the jackpot on the spinning booster wheel in candy crush?

Comments

• Ell407
    Ell407 Posts: 1 Newbie

I've won it several times now. My husband hasn't so I showed him the last time so he'd believe me.

You should do the lottery as you are one in a million! I've been playing this game for about 4-5 years and never won it - same as most people.
  • staceymiller13
    staceymiller13 Posts: 2 Newbie

It's rigged. I don't believe the "correct answer" featured at the top is a real person. Company-created propaganda. Businesses often pad their boards like that. 

I've played daily for three years. Never won jackpot. Noticed how the wheel either slows down suddenly upon getting close, or speeds up subtly to move past it. So my conclusion is, it's rigged to impossible odds. 

My retaliation? I have never spent a single dime of real life money on this game, and will not, until I win a jackpot :)

I believe you are right. All of the post that say they won I feel are fake, from Candy Crush. I believe they are extremely dishonest.
  • staceymiller13
    staceymiller13 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2017

I'm on level 1325....NEVER WON.

Barely ticked to next slot a bunch of times. 

How after 5 yrs of playing, we have hit every single thing on the wheel but the jackpot? Answer is simple, it is rigged. Which also means when you pass a level is rigged too. Complete dishonest on Candy Crush's part. They do it so that you will spend money to pass a level.
  • StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

It's rigged. I don't believe the "correct answer" featured at the top is a real person. Company-created propaganda. Businesses often pad their boards like that. 

I've played daily for three years. Never won jackpot. Noticed how the wheel either slows down suddenly upon getting close, or speeds up subtly to move past it. So my conclusion is, it's rigged to impossible odds. 

My retaliation? I have never spent a single dime of real life money on this game, and will not, until I win a jackpot :)

Seriously? I've never won the Jackpot either but that does not give me the right to accuse others who have as being fake for the only reason that I have a "feeling". You can't just dismiss everything that doesn't match with your point of view/ narrative as being fake.Something to think about, it may look like a wheel, but it's just a mechanic that's been programmed look and behave like one for aesthetic reasons. In reality, as soon as you hit that stop button the outcome is decided and not when the wheel actually stops. That's how spinning a wheel in real life works, not so in the land of programming and computers.
  • Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hi Sumerbrooke90, this question has appeared here before https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/jackpot

Also I remember having seen posts on Facebook and tweets from people who won the jackpot. I haven't won it (yet?) either. 

Same for me here buddy
  • Randle

My theory is that if you spend stupid amounts of real money on a regular basis, then you'll eventually be awarded the jackpot. 

Don´t try the same for the lottery I´d say!
  • Randle

My guess is the odds are 8 factorial....  = 8x7x6x5x4x3x2x1 = 1 in 42,000 

Nice one!
  • Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3

Come on Candy Crush God's, give us some answers. I have been playing Candy Crush for 5 yrs and I have never once won the jackpot on the wheel. I feel like this entire game is rigged. You win when you guys decide we win, passing a level the same way. I have decided to stop playing because of this reason. It's the "dangle the carrot" in front of you. On to more honest games. Bye.

I have been playing the lottery for longer then that and hardly ever won a dime; I don´t believe it is related to the amount of years we´ve been playing.
  • Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3

I think I'm in the same boat as everyone else; I've played Candy Crush for years now and have yet to hit the Jackpot. I've tried hitting the stop button in almost every single spot imaginable, yet the wheel either stops right before, or barely ticks over and out of the Jackpot. It's rigged, no doubt about it. And for King to say that it's "rare to hit the Jackpot" is a lie, rare is winning the lottery, hitting the Jackpot is like seeing a unicorn. 

At least we win something everyday, although it isn´t the big prize
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Today I won the jackpot for the first time. I am at level 2429 so have been playing this for a long..... time

Thanks for sharing!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?