⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Transfer from iPhone 4s to iPhone SE without losing scores

Options
BOP-2
BOP-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi, I switched from iPhone 4s to iPhone SE (set up based on iP 4S backup). When I opened Candy Crush saga, I was set back to the very beginning, with zero score. (Before I was on Level 265 or something and had some pretty good scores for some levels.) Can anyone suggest some help?

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you want to transfer progress and scores from your game then there's only two options you can really count on, and that's either by connecting your game to Facebook or Kingdom. Once your game is connected to either one, when you reconnect to that account in the game again from any device, the progress from the point where it was last synced will come up.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you want to transfer progress and scores from your game then there's only two options you can really count on, and that's either by connecting your game to Facebook or Kingdom. Once your game is connected to either one, when you reconnect to that account in the game again from any device, the progress from the point where it was last synced will come up.

• BOP-2
    BOP-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you, this was a great answer. Easy to implement and all worked fine! Thanks!
  • StuckInATree
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?