⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how to restore all the level progress in candy crush saga.I was not connected to facebook.

Answers

• iva_na
    iva_na Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi! I have deactivated my FB account a year ago and by that time I just continued to play Candy Crush Saga as a guest I think. By that time I was playing it through that FB account. Now I have a new FB account and I'm afraid to connect my progress to either FB or King because I don't know would it save. I'm currently on level 1881. What should I do?

• Sarah_Tarrant
    Sarah_Tarrant Posts: 1 Newbie

So annoyed. I was on level 1017 and CC kept asking me to log on to FB so I did and have now lost all my progress. Help please! I've tried logging on and just get the message account doesn't exist.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

So annoyed. I was on level 1017 and CC kept asking me to log on to FB so I did and have now lost all my progress. Help please! I've tried logging on and just get the message account doesn't exist.

Hi Sarah- I will send you a message too :-) Thanks!
  • Cezdiamond

Hi! I have deactivated my FB account a year ago and by that time I just continued to play Candy Crush Saga as a guest I think. By that time I was playing it through that FB account. Now I have a new FB account and I'm afraid to connect my progress to either FB or King because I don't know would it save. I'm currently on level 1881. What should I do?

Hi there- I will send you a message too :-)
  • Cezdiamond

Had to make a new facebook account when I logged in I to was set back to lvl from like 1750 or something and 41 gold. Please help

Hi Evan- I will send you a message too :-)
  • Cezdiamond

Hi, I have the same problem. Didn't register with FB, only with GooglePlay. Suddenly back to level 1, and when I try to log in with my GooglePlay email it says account doesn't exist :(

Hi there- I will send you a message now too :-)
  • Cezdiamond

Have you received my message, Sarah?
  • Reddawg999_
    Reddawg999_ Posts: 2 Newbie

I have the same issue. Do not recall ever using an email address or Facebook to begin play, and now am back to level 1 after updating the Candy Crush Saga app. I have a screen name.

• Coco-9
    Coco-9 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi, 

I'm having the same issue. Updated the app and synced with Facebook and lost all progress. Was on level 2278 with a massive amount of boosters and now everything is gone. 

• Cezdiamond

Hi, 

I'm having the same issue. Updated the app and synced with Facebook and lost all progress. Was on level 2278 with a massive amount of boosters and now everything is gone. 

Hi there- I will send you a message too :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?