Has anyone won the jackpot on the spinning booster wheel in candy crush?

Comments

• Fredrik_Öhman
    Fredrik_Öhman Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2017

Hi Everyone- Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, these comments will be passed on. 

Though winning the Jackpot is rare, there's always a prize available for the Daily Booster Wheel and it costs absolutely nothing to spin it.  This represents 365 FREE boosters a year!

The Jackpot is like any other game which includes a spinning wheel, it's really down to luck and chance where it stops! It's similar to playing any lottery, sometimes it just doesn't land where you'd like it.  Our players aren't obliged to spin the wheel at all, so we understand if they'd prefer not to – but there’s really nothing to lose if you take a chance!

Don’t forget, we also have the Sugar Drop Challenge along with the numerous promotional games we frequently run, all of which offer you lots of chances to win free tasty extras.

We're also running promotional feature games more frequently now which offer the chance to win even more free Sweet rewards!

Thanks again for the feedback, we value the thoughts of all of our loyal players! :-) 

Have a sweet week! 

Lvl 2570. I won the jackpot twice, god for me. But I agree with the rest, don't imply the 1/8 chance, that's not fair. And since discussion what's not fair, I truely believe that pressing the stop button make no sense at all. The code has decided where to stop the wheel as soon as you open it. That's why it does those impossible jump at the end, it's just the graphics catching up.
  • Robin_Dolan
    Robin_Dolan Posts: 1 Newbie

I play EVERY morning & I have yet to hit the jackpot. I would think the law of averages would have been on my side at some point. I am also an extremely lucky person as a rule. But this wheel is proving to be the exception. I have noticed that if I hit "Stop" approx 1 to 2 before any other bonus I will win it. It just does not apply to jackpot. I have decided to play for what I need rather than the elusive! That will put me out of the running. If anyone has won & knows how they did it, I would love to be let in!

I've been almost there, and then the wheel seems to jerk backwards and keep going past it. That's happened a couple of times. Something is weird about that.
  • zarathustra
    zarathustra Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited July 2017

I'm on level 2258 and have yet to win the Jackpot. There are times it's going slow and you think it will stop there, but no, it just has enough to move to next box. But if it's that same speed and will end up on Jackpot. It seems to not have enough speed and stops. 

If the odds of getting this box are the same as getting the other boxes then I should of gotten it at least once by now.

I've gotten all the other boxes multiple times.

@King - Just remove it if people never actually win it. And yes there are a few who say they win it. I'm wondering if they are people who actually spend money and that factors into your chances.

Should be a one-in-eight chance (&, QED, one ought to win one of every eight spins) - but it's totally rigged & I see it as nothing more than a cynical 'game theory' device. King will NEVER see one PENNY from me...
  • Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3

I have NEVER won jackpot and I am at level 2445!

Patience is a virtue I guess
  • Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

I have NEVER won jackpot and I am at level 2445!

The time spent doesn't guarantee you'll win the Jackpot
  • Tune_D

I've spun the wheel almost every day for over 2 years now. I've won the jackpot once. Couldn't believe it when it happened, but it did. Not very impressive winnings, but hey, it's still cool when it lands there.

Awesome Caz23, thanks so much for sharing
  • Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

I've spun the wheel almost every day for over 2 years now. I've won the jackpot once. Couldn't believe it when it happened, but it did. Not very impressive winnings, but hey, it's still cool when it lands there.

So cool Caz23, that means there´s still hope for us too :-)
  • merrie
    merrie Posts: 1 Newbie

I won one this week.  First in about... a year?

What did u win? I hit it but got nothing. What did I miss?
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

I am on level 2654 and have never come close to the JACKPOT. It gets close and speeds up past it. Want to really voice my opinion. 

Thanks for your feedback, please know that winning the jackpot is rare but certainly not impossible, I will pass this feedback on :-)
  • Tune_D

I'm on level 1875 and have never won the jackpot. It's kind of frustrating to see the wheel stop abruptly in front of the jackpot or speed right by it. It's clearly rigged, so please just get rid of the slot.

I don't mind it being there as long as I get my free daily booster

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?