⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how to restore all the level progress in candy crush saga.I was not connected to facebook.

Options

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

I have the same issue.. not registered by email and have lost my progress from about 1485 when I sync with Facebook it takes me back to level 1. ☹️

Hi Leah- I will send you a private message, please check for the envelope. Thanks!
  • Michelle_Parker
    Options

I have the same issue.. not registered by email and have lost my progress from about 1485 when I sync with Facebook it takes me back to level 1. ☹️

Hi @Cezdiamond! Can you please message me too? I was at about level 500+ When it took me back to level 1! I've tried logging out and logging back in and have tried logging out of Facebook as well but still nothing! I don't think I ever connected it to Facebook or email in the past. Can you still help me ? I really don't want to start over
  • Kowens
    Kowens Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Please help me restore my levels as well. At was at 1000 and something and all of sudden I'm back at level1!! I wasn't logging in through Facebook.
  • Trisha_Hughes
    Trisha_Hughes Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have this problem too, is there anyway I can have my progress restored please?

• Oilersgirl13
    Oilersgirl13 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm having this issue too! It's not recognizing my email and I'm back to level 1! Please help! 

• andifandino
    andifandino Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

@Cezdiamond I have this problem too! Please send me a message :( I lost all my progress and i wasn't using an email. I tried backing my progress up by logging into Facebook but got moved back from level 700+ to level 65! :( Please help.

• Catie-2
    Catie-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Having a similar problem. Was at level ~296, had 126 gold bars. Got a new phone no gold bars or bonus candies. I was not logged in with Facebook or via email. Can you help?

• Theresa_Daly
    Theresa_Daly Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I'm thinking there must be no way to correct this.  I never received a response and nobody ever wrote here to say they did or did not get their level restored.  I just gave up jelly.  Luckily I was connected to facebook for candy crush.  It would no longer open on Windows 10 so I downloaded an android emulator (amiduos) so I can still play on my pc.

• AleBrossi
    AleBrossi Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

hi! @cezdiamond could you please help me too? I lost all progression, and everything was just reset to level 1. 

• Jia_Liu
    Jia_Liu Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi, can you help me restore my levels too? I synced before I had to delete the game my iPhone 6s. Reinstalled last night, synced to FB, and it is back to level 1. I tried the enter email, it couldn't find any of my email. 

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?