⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga Level 2871

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Used one booster and passed the level ....

Awesome doctor, congratulations!
  • rmur23
    rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2

I thought once I got through 2875 the gauntlet would be cleared. Then 2876 was just as impossible. The first 6 levels were the most ridiculous group I have ever seen on this game. Clearly no quality control or testing. So i uninstalled it and quit. Tired of this nonsense. It feels great! I highly recommend it.

• Tony_Mc

I got a 2 hour unlimited play ( for free).

I play for 2 hours straight  over a hundred tries.

I never got close enough even to use boosters or time extensions.

Awesome tomtom, congratulations!
  • Tony_Mc

This is getting to be a very silly game, I'm quitting.

3 players or more on this thread have already passed this level. I am convinced you are able to beat this one too HN!
  • Tony_Mc

Hi all,

Eugene!, really! Are you saying that 2871 is possible? 

How did you get past it? Those above are saying it's impossible! What are they doing wrong, any tips?

Helping them might get you past 2874?

Thanks.

More and more players on this thread have beaten this level; it might be tough, yet not impossible!
  • Cipo
    Cipo Posts: 38 Level 2

Hi all,

Eugene!, really! Are you saying that 2871 is possible? 

How did you get past it? Those above are saying it's impossible! What are they doing wrong, any tips?

Helping them might get you past 2874?

Thanks.

But I'm sure many more have given up and will be forever lost as players and customers.
  • Cipo
    Cipo Posts: 38 Level 2

Hi Elsa,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Your feedback is important to us and I appreciate it a lot that you chose our community site to do so.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

There had been massive complaints about this level since it was launched. And, yes, King made a change within less then 24 hours... to make this level and all the others of this episode even more difficult to pass. You seem to be one of the few guys from King Care who really seems to care. So please don't take my comments personally.
  • Tony_Mc

Tony it totally shocked me because I cleared it without boosters!  Now that's a first for me.  But now I'm stuck on the second one.  

Thanks for your feedback Elsa :-)
  • Tony_Mc

They should not start counting down the time until the starting cascade is finished.  That's simply unfair to the player if the cascades go on for 20 seconds and you have like 10 seconds just to make a move.  If you have got a full 30-second for making moves, that should barely be enough to reach the +5 candies, then keep switching/destroying the +5 candies to keep you alive and you really don't have to bother about the jellies at all.  The cascades will take care of them given the four colours and an open board.   That's what I did to pass, on my like 50th try or what.  Good luck everyone. 

Awesome Edward Yim, thank you for helping others :-)
  • Tony_Mc

I thought once I got through 2875 the gauntlet would be cleared. Then 2876 was just as impossible. The first 6 levels were the most ridiculous group I have ever seen on this game. Clearly no quality control or testing. So i uninstalled it and quit. Tired of this nonsense. It feels great! I highly recommend it.

Hi rmur23, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.Your feedback is important to us and I appreciate it a lot that you chose our community site to do so. Kindest regards and have a great day,Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?