⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How to refund? I accidentally purchase 1000 gold bars and it cost P3990.00 phils money

Jervin_Dikit
Jervin_Dikit Posts: 1 Newbie

I accidentally purchase 1000 gold bars.. i need the money to back pls.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Jervin, did you use a credit card to purchase it?  If so, why not contact the bank and tell them to block that payment?  If that doesn't work please write back.  Unfortunately, with the holiday coming up there won't be too many King Admins around to help.  So try the bank first to see if you can get that payment blocked.  I know that the banks can do that so let's see if that works.  If not, then please write back and I will have to see if I can elevate it to a King Admin.  But you might not hear back from them until next week after the holiday.

Thanks Elsa
  • Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Jervin, did you use a credit card to purchase it?  If so, why not contact the bank and tell them to block that payment?  If that doesn't work please write back.  Unfortunately, with the holiday coming up there won't be too many King Admins around to help.  So try the bank first to see if you can get that payment blocked.  I know that the banks can do that so let's see if that works.  If not, then please write back and I will have to see if I can elevate it to a King Admin.  But you might not hear back from them until next week after the holiday.

:-)
  • kalaivani19
    kalaivani19 Posts: 2 Newbie

I accidentally purchase 1000 gold bars.. i need the money to back pls.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for posting here in the community.  As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246195/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase#latest

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?