⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why was I charged 2.99 when the pig was listed as .99 for purchase.

LuVerne
LuVerne Posts: 26 Level 2

Over charged for purchase.  How do I get a refund?

Best Answer

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi LuVerne,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

The price is incorrect as the Piggy Bank costs $ 2.99 and not $ 0.99. 

If you purchase the Piggy Bank again, then you will be charged $ 2.99 again.

Please note this will be fixed in the next release of Candy Crush Saga; please keep an eye out on the next available update for Candy Crush Saga on your mobile.

This will automatically be updated for Candy Crush Saga on PC.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Answer ✓

Hi LuVerne,

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Please note this will be fixed in the next release of Candy Crush Saga; please keep an eye out on the next available update for Candy Crush Saga on your mobile.

Tony - King Care Team

• Daggi
    Daggi Posts: 13 Level 2

Very interesting indeed. Here in Europe it cost us € 3.49 whis is $ 4.18. King it's nice to see how unfairly you're treating your players. Another reason not to continue anymore.

• Daggi
    Daggi Posts: 13 Level 2

Very interesting indeed. Here in Europe it cost us € 3.49 whis is $ 4.18. King it's nice to see how unfairly you're treating your players. Another reason not to continue anymore.

• Tony_Mc

Hi LuVerne,

Tony - King Care Team

Thank you LuVerne
  • Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

My Nikes are cheaper in the US too
  • Teri_Grooms
    Teri_Grooms Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi LuVerne,

Tony - King Care Team

And mine does the same thing. The icon says buy your piggy bank for .99 and then the payment goes through as $2.99. I just tried again a minute ago and same thing. Very disceptive.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?