Has anyone won the jackpot on the spinning booster wheel in candy crush?

Comments

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

I'm on level 1875 and have never won the jackpot. It's kind of frustrating to see the wheel stop abruptly in front of the jackpot or speed right by it. It's clearly rigged, so please just get rid of the slot.

Same here
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

I play this game everyday, several times a day, for several years, on level 1386, and it is IMPOSSIBLE to hit the jackpot. I do not believe anyone who claims to have hit the jackpot, whether they played for 2 months or 2 years. 

The Candy Crush wheel was designed so you're given daily rewards, but you will NEVER land on the jackpot!!!

Winning the jackpot is indeed rare but it can indeed be won, and players have shared that they have won here too. It certainly is not impossible. Thanks!
  • rhinogulius
    rhinogulius Posts: 23 Level 2

I would definitely be curious to know if the people who say they have won the Jackpot have also spent more than, say, $50 over the course of their play buying in-game upgrades.

I have won twice in 3 years - once on mobile and once on the computer. I have never spent one cent for anything. I refuse.
  • ldblick
    ldblick Posts: 2 Newbie

I would definitely be curious to know if the people who say they have won the Jackpot have also spent more than, say, $50 over the course of their play buying in-game upgrades.

I finish the game every week when the new levels are added. I have never spent money on any online game. I finished 2855 on Thursday and I am waiting on new levels. Patience, not money, is needed.
  • Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

I don't believe it has anything to do with spending money in the game or not
  • Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3

I think we should all get together and file a consumer complaint 

For winning a free booster everyday? Focus on what you do get, not on what you did not get yet
  • Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

I just wan it. Been playing for years. Never got. Complained like everyone else. Took screenshots when I’d be a hair off and sent them to everyone showing it’s rigged. Well I hit it today. Didn’t show me prizes so had to come here to see what I won. For those complaining winning wasn’t worth it, it’s more than a regular spin so just accept it. If you expected to get a huge prize forget it and accept it as any other space with extra rather than the lotto. And no, I never spent a dime on this game. 

Cheers Jose, I have now removed your additional comments that you did not want to publish
  • Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3

It should be 1:8 chance of winning. I won once and I’m on level 2206. There is nothing on the wheel that would suggest its harder to win than any other prize. 

I think you can also choose not to spin the wheel
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Dear Cezdiamond,

We do understand that it's only a game and the wheel is just an added bonus.  However, it's implied that with 8 spots on the wheel of equal area, that the chances of winning each spot is 1 in 8 (12.5%).  If you are manipulating the probability of an outcome different than that, then you are misleading your loyal users in an unbecoming way, putting it lightly.  I'd like to understand a gaming commissions opinion of this situation.

Thanks for your feedback, I appreciate where you are coming from. This will be passed on.
  • Eve_Hilton
    Eve_Hilton Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Everyone- Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, these comments will be passed on. 

Though winning the Jackpot is rare, there's always a prize available for the Daily Booster Wheel and it costs absolutely nothing to spin it.  This represents 365 FREE boosters a year!

The Jackpot is like any other game which includes a spinning wheel, it's really down to luck and chance where it stops! It's similar to playing any lottery, sometimes it just doesn't land where you'd like it.  Our players aren't obliged to spin the wheel at all, so we understand if they'd prefer not to – but there’s really nothing to lose if you take a chance!

Don’t forget, we also have the Sugar Drop Challenge along with the numerous promotional games we frequently run, all of which offer you lots of chances to win free tasty extras.

We're also running promotional feature games more frequently now which offer the chance to win even more free Sweet rewards!

Thanks again for the feedback, we value the thoughts of all of our loyal players! :-) 

Have a sweet week! 

I finally hit the Jackpot at level 2306 and went to claim prize and it told me “come back later for another spin”. I am soooooo upset. Either fix it or I’m deleting.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?