⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost progress

CordeliaSimamane
CordeliaSimamane Posts: 4 Newbie

I just logged into facebook on a new device and it started again at level 1, i checked my old phone and it updated back to level 1 as well. Can you please revert me to my last level , i use facebook back up on android

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,639 Sweet Legend

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding.  Since you are playing through Facebook then your progress was saved.  Let's try this first.  Shut down your device, wait about 10 seconds and then reopen it.  Open up the game and log out of Facebook and log back in.   It should bring you back to your current level.  Please write back here to let me know if it worked for you because if it doesn't then I can give you further direction.

• CordeliaSimamane
    CordeliaSimamane Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi so sorryi took forever, work has been busy, i done as asked and it did not work

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,639 Sweet Legend

Hi CordeliaSimamane, I will elevate this to a King Admin who will write you here privately and try to help you resolve your issue.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager

Hi CordeliaSimamane, I will elevate this to a King Admin who will write you here privately and try to help you resolve your issue.

Thanks Elsa, I'm on it :)/QueenB

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?