level 3332

Options
Howard_Barrow
Howard_Barrow Posts: 2 Newbie

Level 3332 has only 10 moves on iPhone platform. video shows 21 moves. Cannot complete with only 10 moves. Any updates or suggestions? Thanks 

Answers

• Tim_
    Tim_ Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Ridiculous level now, it appears from vids posted online that the level originally had 22 moves, then they dropped it to 14, and then dropped it again to 10!! Sound fair to you? You need to generate and remove five keys to drop the second fruit, as well as clear all the licorice in order to drop the first, and you have ten moves.....

• Marnie_England
    Marnie_England Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Ridiculous level now, it appears from vids posted online that the level originally had 22 moves, then they dropped it to 14, and then dropped it again to 10!! Sound fair to you? You need to generate and remove five keys to drop the second fruit, as well as clear all the licorice in order to drop the first, and you have ten moves.....

congratulations to everyone who did it before it got changed to become impossible. It's a stupid level and just frustrating, not challenging.
  • marymary1234
    marymary1234 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    This level is impossible with only 10 moves ... Why or jow are you suposed to pass this level? I am getting fed up ebough to quit! Help please explain this
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited August 2019
    Options

Level 3332 has only 10 moves on iPhone platform. video shows 21 moves. Cannot complete with only 10 moves. Any updates or suggestions? Thanks 

congratulations to everyone who did it before it got changed to become impossible. It's a stupid level and just frustrating, not challenging.
    This level is impossible with only 10 moves ... Why or jow are you suposed to pass this level? I am getting fed up ebough to quit! Help please explain this
    @Howard_Barrow @Marnie_England @marymary1234

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

Candy Crush Saga Level 3332 is an ingredient Hard Level with 10 Moves To Complete. If you see videos with more moves than this, they are Old Videos. 

IMPORTANT TIPS:
    To win this Level, you will have to work on Glowing The Frog. When you hear the voice announcing the word "Frogtastic", you'll have to move the frog in the area that needs to be cleared. When moving the frog to the Licorice Side, make sure there is at least one Candy in that area to make it work. 

Below is the video of my Completed Level. Hope this helps!

Please let me know if this works for you! 

Candy Crush Saga 3332   |   HARD LEVEL   |   3-Star ⭐⭐⭐ (10 MOVES)
    GOAL: Collect All The Ingredients 1 Hazelnut & 1 Cherry Cluster In 10 Moves.
    Date Played & Recorded: November 17, 2018
    Device & Version: iPhone 6+ iOS Candy Crush Saga App

• xee
    xee Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    wow just tell me u compleate the game or not ?

• xkytie
    xkytie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

That video for 3332 is garbage if you notice it starts out with stripes and bombs ....that's not how it works.. this level is ridiculous & the worst I've ever encountered it's not only frustrating.... it's a joke.. and I agree completely with the other people that have left comments it's almost enough to make you quit the game completely

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@xkytie This is an old post and the level has been changed for along time and many people have passed this level. Here is the most current video that should give you some hints and tips on completing this level.

• xkytie
    xkytie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Fred...I'm sure many people have BUT,I bet they have PAID alot of money to due so..it isn't a level that is a challenge..its a level that many people want to stop playing this game over & when that happens there is obviously something wrong

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@xkytie Hi and welcome . sorry but i am on the last level available and have never put a penny into the game. I know you can get frustrated some times and this level does not have many moves , you will see some later levels with 5 /6 moves, but it is passable just need that bit of luck. This can be done just needs some patience and you will conquer it.

Good luck

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

Just when I think I will never pass a difficult level I pass. Just keep trying. Patience is the key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?