⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

All boosters disappeared. How do I get them back

Debbie-11
Debbie-11 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited April 2023 in Support

All boosters in my candy crush saga game disappeared, I had total over 100

thank you

* Edited by CM:⛔️ That’s too much personal information. For your own safety and protection, do not share your email address - Our House Rules

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Debbie!- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have lost your boosters, I can understand your frustration. Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.

Let's make things right again so that you can all enjoy your sweet adventures! I will send you all a private message so that I can check your account, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a Candy Crushing week!

• Radha_Bhutada
    Radha_Bhutada Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Debbie!- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have lost your boosters, I can understand your frustration. Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.

Let's make things right again so that you can all enjoy your sweet adventures! I will send you all a private message so that I can check your account, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a Candy Crushing week!

I too lost all my boosters. I had more than 500 of them. On each one. Please help me restore them some how.
  • holly567
    holly567 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have now lost all my boosters around four times and it happend again today. i had almost 150 on each one. is there anyway i can get these back?
  • Aabdulm
    Aabdulm Posts: 1 Newbie
    I had lost all my boosters.. Help plzz
  • mike74
    mike74 Posts: 1 Newbie
    My tablet shutdown in the middle of a level and all my boosters disappeared. Is there any way to get them back? Thanks
  • dalilag
    dalilag Posts: 1 Newbie
    I lost all my boosters, please help.☹☹☹
  • Mandy113
    Mandy113 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi, I have once again lost all of my boosters, but I also am not able to "Win Moves"...it just circles and says loading. I'm not sure what happened. Is there something I can do to "re-set" it?
  • rosenia29
    rosenia29 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello,

hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.

All my boosters and power ups disappeared. I usually use my FB account to log in and play the game.

pkease check and advise. Thank you.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator

Hello @rosenia29 and welcome to our friendly King Community. As stated by Cezdiamond above - your saved boosters are stored locally on your device so if something happens to your game, like a temporary power loss or glitch that may affect that device, then any data stored on your device could be affected and erased. I am afraid in a case like that your saved boosters will be gone and unfortunately cannot be restored. The only data that is stored on the King servers (since you are playing via FB) is your progress in the games and any purchases you have made.

I am sorry this has happened to you but regretfully you will just have to build your store of boosters back up again.

• sunanqi
    sunanqi Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi all. I am sorry that you lost all boosters. I am on the same boat - changed phone, restored progress, and all hard earned boosters like UFO, Party boosters are gone. King staffs might tell you that these info are stored locally on your device and can't be transferred. But I'd tell you that any one with basic coding knowledge know how to store these info on the server, so that when you change device, you can still retrieve these info. The root reason that King does not want to do that is, they figured out that people are more likely to spend money to buy again, after losing these boosters. So for revenue purposes, they only store these info on local device and hoping you will lose and buy again. So, sorry to say but you won't get these boosters back.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?