⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Has anyone completed level 3714 yet? I don't think it is possible.

Answers

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5

Dulcie, while you are waiting for a fix, are you playing any of their other GG games - Candy Crush Soda Saga, Candy Crush Jelly Saga and the new Diamond Diaries?  I am having trouble with Jelly lately because they are testing the speeds so I can only play it once or twice and then I move on to the other games.  So try the other games while you wait for the fix.

Does anyone road check the levels before they are released ?????????
  • Peter_Tornaros
    edited August 2018

Dulcie, while you are waiting for a fix, are you playing any of their other GG games - Candy Crush Soda Saga, Candy Crush Jelly Saga and the new Diamond Diaries?  I am having trouble with Jelly lately because they are testing the speeds so I can only play it once or twice and then I move on to the other games.  So try the other games while you wait for the fix.

Also will the designer of this level be counseled and told in no uncertain terms how his actions have led to the loss of money by King/Activision "customers" ?????
  • Peter_Tornaros
    edited August 2018

Thank you all for this feedback, I will pass this on to our game team. 

Thanks! 

Can you also pass on to the games team the loss of money being caused by this ridiculous level and will any sort of refund be made to all the disgruntled "customers" ??
  • Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    edited August 2018

Would someone be so kind to let everyone know when they think this level has been fixed. Doesn't the new episode(s) roll out tomorrow?    Thank you

• amn
    amn Posts: 5 Level 2

Oui ça pourrait être super sympa de signaler le corrigé de ce niveau. Avec plein de mercis.

• Moonina:)
    Moonina:) Posts: 13 Level 2

Hi, people! I think it's been fixed. I haven't been able to pass it yet, but there are new wayouts at the bottom of the panel for the fruits to disappear :)

• Ernst_Elch
    Ernst_Elch Posts: 2 Newbie

This level is a real deal breaker :(

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend

Moona please let me know when you pass it because I am also following other messages here with the same issue.

• Alan_Burton
    Alan_Burton Posts: 37 Level 2

Nothing has changed on mine

• Georgia-2
    Georgia-2 Posts: 3 Newbie

Have been stuck on it for days! Tried for the last hour. It still jams either the left side clears or the right side!! I think candy crush should award everyone whose tried this level free boosters cause we wasted them for nothing!!!! I agree and like a levels but if you can’t pass it what’s the point! There are way too many computer glitches lately! Between windows 10 two weeks ago and last week not being able to acquire helmets or UFOs! Maybe only release 15 at a time and make sure there are no errors in the game! Or pay some of us to play for you and maybe release 15 levels Wednesday’s and update errors on Friday’s 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?