⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Just today the quit button will not let me reset you just have to play that level or loose

Answers

• Jackie_Coe
    Jackie_Coe Posts: 104 Level 3

I am going to test it out now on my browser!  I just tried it out on 2 different levels.  I opened the level and then quit and it was still showing 5 lives left to play.  

Hi Elsa, so why do you think it’s just happening to a few of us?. How do we get any further confirmation?.Still no reply from customer care. Jackie
  • Maurice_Scorey
    Maurice_Scorey Posts: 1 Newbie

That's Always been the case, If you quit / exit a level you've started playing, its the same as failing the level and you lose the space dash / helmet.

Once you start a level you must beat that level to keep the boosters going.

If you cannot beat a level, you can save your space dash progress by clicking the refresh button (gameroom / facebook) or exiting and restarting the game (mobile / windows 10 ).

You will still lose a life, but your booster progress will be saved.

With the increasing difficulty of new levels, this is the only way to keep your space dash progress, tho technically it is a bug / cheat and may one day get fixed.

• Jackie_Coe

I can reset a level by exiting it without losing my space dash challenge.  But now I can no longer exit the game in the middle of a level without losing the challenge.  This just started for me from today with the new levels (3666+).

From today not only have I lost my quit/reset but now have lost space dash too. Simply cannot understand what is happening other than CC want me to “retire “. Absolutely gutted. Jackie
  • Crystaltipps
    Crystaltipps Posts: 7 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Maurice, 

I know that I will lose a life if I quit after making a move. But what has changed is that now I also lose a life if I quit BEFORE making any moves. So I can no longer reset the level to line up my boosters in the way that I used to. And I don't understand why some can still do this and I can't.

• Jackie_Coe

Crystaltipps,

This is how it started for me (I’m the one that asked the question first).  Today I have lost the spaceship too (despite closing down and restarting).  Still no reply from customer care but it seems as though King will do this to more.  Would just like confirmation of this .  It appears that they don’t want me to continue!

Jackie

• Liz_Baptist
    Liz_Baptist Posts: 17 Level 2

Yes, you now lose the space helmet if you close without actually quitting.  This started for me today when I got the latest update. So it's no longer really an option. 

• Kvast
    Kvast Posts: 26 Level 2
    edited August 2018

I can reset a level by exiting it without losing my space dash challenge.  But now I can no longer exit the game in the middle of a level without losing the challenge.  This just started for me from today with the new levels (3666+).

Well. If this change is intended Kingsoft forces me to quit. I'm not gonna be stuck on a level like 3665 for days or weeks without boosters. And I'm not gonna pay for boosters anyway so this is an end for me. The game was fun while it lasted though and I've enjoyed it everytime I had a break on the job. But I also have to admit I've waited for this day where KS fixes the reset trick with quitting the game in the middle of a level without losing the space dash challenge. :) (A previous similar comment awaits moderation so...)
  • Jackie_Coe

That's Always been the case, If you quit / exit a level you've started playing, its the same as failing the level and you lose the space dash / helmet.

If you cannot beat a level, you can save your space dash progress by clicking the refresh button (gameroom / facebook) or exiting and restarting the game (mobile / windows 10 ).

With the increasing difficulty of new levels, this is the only way to keep your space dash progress, tho technically it is a bug / cheat and may one day get fixed.

Now not only have I lost quit/reset but today have lost space dash as well, this is despite closing the game. This seems to be happening just to some not all.
  • Crystaltipps
    Crystaltipps Posts: 7 Level 2

Happening to me too. I'm on 3665 and waiting for new levels tomorrow. This is going to make things so much more difficult if we can't reset.

Just got the next levels and the same thing is happening still.
  • Kvast
    Kvast Posts: 26 Level 2

Saving the space dash by quitting the app the hard way doesn't work anymore. At least no on my android phone. I dont play CC on fb or gameroom. :/

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?