⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level changed on Candy Crush? Different number of moves or seeing the same level twice?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend

Hi Kris, I will let them know that you added your comments here.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,254 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @Penelope, unfortunately for new features or the game running better by doing little tests, they test it on live players. The control groups are set by the studio and nobody else has access or can change. The studio keep the groups as they are, and will monitor feedback :)

• Anita_Norton
    Anita_Norton Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 2018

Hi all and thanks for posting.

Please note that there are no glitch. The reason that the moves are different is explained in my first comment: Our game studio is constantly adapting levels difficulty and testing features. This means it is possible that there are minor variations (including the number of moves) to that of someone else who plays, or perhaps on an existing video on YouTube. 

I hope this makes sense!

Happy crushing everyone :)

Changing a level to less than half the usual moves often makes it almost impossible to finish. Staying several days on the same level is NOT fun and generally makes me ignore the game for a while, not make me purchase boosters. Not a smart marketing tactic. Please reconsider this practice!
  • onepin
    onepin Posts: 14 Level 2

Please note that there are no glitch. The reason that the moves are different is explained in my first comment: Our game studio is constantly adapting levels difficulty and testing features. This means it is possible that there are minor variations (including the number of moves) to that of someone else who plays, or perhaps on an existing video on YouTube. 

I hope this makes sense!

Well, surprising as it is, and even though it seems almost impossible I did it in half the moves ie 6, with 6 left.
  • Anita_Norton
    Anita_Norton Posts: 2 Newbie

I hope this makes sense!

I finally did the same with one level, but I’m convinced that the game is structured so as to let you win when you have been on one level for days. And, of course, one sometimes gets a lucky board. Maybe you got it on one try; if so, good for you! From looking at other posts on this topic, though, many aren’t so fortunate.
  • SherryF.
    SherryF. Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited September 2018

I hope this makes sense!

What a ridiculous answer. 13 moves to clear 64 jellies with two boxes that have no moves unless you can clear them with bombs or candies is insane. We are not stupid...we know this is a ploy for King to earn more money from frustrated people buying their way through levels with boosters. That's not a game, then, is it? Level 887 is where I leave you and your ridiculously greedy approach to ruining candy crush.
  • Laura_Jones_2
    Laura_Jones_2 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited September 2018

I hope this makes sense!

Minor variations? We get less than half the moves and that's a minor variation. Drastic variation making it impossible to complete without loads of boosts more like.
  • If level 887 is not fixed soon, I am deleting the game. F*** this s***. It's not even fun anymore. I will make sure I put reviews everywhere about how much of a money grab this is. I have spent money on it before, but NEVER AGAIN!

Sorry, that was kind of rude. Just really frustrated.
  • Same problem here. 12 moves is impossible. It must be 40

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend

Hi Manon, thank you for writing your thoughts here.  I will let them know that you added a message.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?