⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level changed on Candy Crush? Different number of moves or seeing the same level twice?

Answers

• Bp101697
    Bp101697 Posts: 25 Level 2

Hi all and thanks for posting.

Please note that there are no glitch. The reason that the moves are different is explained in my first comment: Our game studio is constantly adapting levels difficulty and testing features. This means it is possible that there are minor variations (including the number of moves) to that of someone else who plays, or perhaps on an existing video on YouTube. 

I hope this makes sense!

Happy crushing everyone :)

Your excuse is useless now.
  • Miriam_
    Miriam_ Posts: 61 Level 2

Thanks for the post QueenMia. I think our frustrations come from the constant explanation of King trying to “enhance” our playing experience. But seriously, how can any reasonable person think that reducing the number of moves in a level by half (or sometimes more!) is a good idea & enhances anything?

The game is nothing like what it originally was. We have frequent glitches to deal with. Boosters are now required to pass levels. You introduce a new concept like the buddy challenge which violates our privacy. No wonder we’re angry.

I don’t expect to pass every level on the first try. I like being challenged. You mention good luck & a clear strategy - well, the game is now nothing but luck, waiting for the “lucky board”. There is no longer any strategy to the game other than use your space dash/helmet or your own boosters & keep resetting until they’re beside each other to start the level. Go back to the really early levels & replay them & see the difference. They don’t require boosters, they’re not over in 13 moves, & you can actually strategize . In other words they were fun.

My biggest personal annoyance with the game is the fact that colour bombs still explode when they shouldn’t. This glitch has been around for months; I read here that it was fixed but it isn’t. You can’t plan a strategy when the colour bomb you want to use goes off for no reason. It appears they have no intention of fixing it.

Sorry for the long reply but as a faithful player of many years I’m very disappointed in what has become of one of my favourite games.

I totally agree with you. It's the reason I finally quit playing CC after years. They killed all the fun of playing!!
  • Hi Lmyagkov, thank you for posting here at King Care.  I have created a list of complaints regarding the number of moves changed for specific levels.  I will add your message to the list.

I have the same problem
  • gyorgy.barna
    gyorgy.barna Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2018

Same issue here. Annoying, and just not fair to have 12 moves instead of 40. This has nothing to do with getting player experience better. If you want to make more income on boosters, just say so.

• Jania
    Jania Posts: 2 Newbie

Thanks Suzy, I will get them to look into it. It’s not fair at all :( 

And not good marketing! I just joined CC. I'm experiencing the 13 moves phenomenon on level 435. I will not stick around for days or months, or keep on trying forever ... I'll just leave CC. And of course express my frustration where I can. There are lots of other mind teasers on the interwebs ... Please pass my response on to 'them'. Thanks.
  • Jania
    Jania Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi @Penelope, unfortunately for new features or the game running better by doing little tests, they test it on live players. The control groups are set by the studio and nobody else has access or can change. The studio keep the groups as they are, and will monitor feedback :)

Grr. Is there another platform for me to express my frustration more directly?
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @Penelope, unfortunately for new features or the game running better by doing little tests, they test it on live players. The control groups are set by the studio and nobody else has access or can change. The studio keep the groups as they are, and will monitor feedback :)

You could email them but to be honest they will see it here first :/
  • Hi Manon, thank you for writing your thoughts here.  I will let them know that you added a message.

Thx Elsa
  • Amanda_Peters
    Amanda_Peters Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Suzy. We talked on YouTube before about this. I am one of the testers. I am now at 729. I have 20 moves where every YouTube clip out there has 40. And this is one or the many examples I experienced. I get that sometimes levels are a little bit to ease but such an decrease in moves is just not fair... I cant seem to get further and at a point where I am about to delete the game forever..

• Amanda_Peters
    Amanda_Peters Posts: 2 Newbie

The 12 moves might be a completely different issue ...

No it's not a different issue, because it happens with a lot of other levels as well

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?